Looking for Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Help

Look I am being for real..i do not need some ass to tell me I do not know nothing when I am trying to learn and it's not like im going to do 3 months of it all i want to do is maybe one or two months of using roids matter of fact if I get the look I am aiming for in one month my plan is to use 3 different drugs here are the names Deca Durabolin, Testosterone Enanthate, and Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) now this is how i plan to use it and this is where i am looking for help not ass crack jokes like hack does

and i did look up some information and i know some of the risk so plz take your time to read

1st week Deca Durabolin 300mg with Testosterone Enanthate 500mg and then in the middle of the day take Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) 20mg per day.. now this might sound stupid to you but again i am new to it do i take all that in one day or in different days during that one week..... now week 2/3/&4 200mg deca with 250mg of test and nolva 20mg a day

i know i lower the doseage to much on the test but i want it to look natural and even if i am getting the half way goal i am willing to do it for one more month which is 8 weeks in total which that is a cycle ....so if this is a good plan plz tell me and i know i have to watch out what i eat so this is my food intake plan as well so you can be truthful and if its rude but truthfull im okay with tht

Ultimate Nutrition Whey Supreme Delicious Vanilla Flavor, 5 Lbs. (High Whey BCAA Content!)
    Amount Per Serving (taking 3 serving for 5 days an 2 on the weekends)
    Calories 118
    Calories From Fat 14
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 1.5g 2%
    Saturated Fat 1g 5%
    Cholesterol 25mg 8%
    Sodium 32mg 1%
    Potassium 146mg 4%
    Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 4g
    Protein 21g 42%
    Vitamin A 0%
    Calcium 10%
    Vitamin C 0%
    Iron 0%
    Typical Amino Acid Profile Each Serving Contains:
    Essential Amino Acids
    L-Leucine 2680mg
    L-Isoleucine 1294mg
    L-Valine 1003mg
    L-Lysine 2224mg
    L-Threonine 876mg
    L-Methionine 430mg
    L-Phenylalanine 808mg
    L-Tryptophan 538mg
    Non-Essential Amino Acids
    L-Arginine 383mg
    L-Aspartic Acid 2153mg
    L-Cystine/Cystein 773mg
    L-Alanine 1060mg
    L-Glutamic Acid 3541mg
    L-Glycine 396mg
    L-Histidine 430mg
    L-Proline 868mg
    L-Serine 821mg
    L-Tyrosine 722mg

and as a extra fat burner i be using L-Carnitine Liquid (taking 2 serving a day of it)
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 16
    Total Carbohydrate 3.5g 1%*
    Vitamin B-5 (From D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10mg 100%
    Vitamin B-6 (From Pyridoxine HCL) 2mg 100%
    Sodium 1.5mg <1%
    Potassium 3.5mg <1%
    L-Carnitine (L-Carnipure?*) (Free-Form Base) 1.0g (1,000mg) †
    Stevia Rebaudiana Extract (Leaf)(Min. 80% Rebaudioside A) 16mg †

now as for snacks it be apples or grapes and for dinner even do i took a protein drink ill be eating nomore then 750 to 950 calories i do know i need real food in my system which its going to be rice beans and roast chicken (small piece) might not be good dieat plan but not everyone has a big income..so i hope this is good enough cuz my workout routine is strong i do about 20 upper body workouts an 5 lowerbody and 4 basic ab workouts in total close to 30 exerices an for cardio a 4 mile walk
    lean_Jay
    Last edited by lean_Jay; 10-15-2011, 11:27 PM.
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Uhm.. I can't say about the cycle part but do you plan on getting 750 to 950 cals a day? You should aim 1800 minimum... and 1800 still is extremely low for an active male. All that I can tell you, even though I don't know crap about roids, is that taking them or not won't do shit unless you get your diet right...

I don't know your body stats but even a 10y/o needs more calories...
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 10-16-2011, 12:06 AM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

LJ I haven't read all your posts, but I going to say that most of the members here I'm sure are looking out for your best interest. We don't want to see anyone do something thats not good for them. With that said, try what you have planed out it may work for you and it may not, this is how you need to find what works best for you. Everyone responds differently to different aas, exercises, diet and cardio.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

but your forgetting even if im takin say 950 the protein drinks have 118 x3 serving for 5 day =354+950=1304 cal so even if i need a bit more cal just to be in the safe side i will take it

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          LJ I haven't read all your posts, but I going to say that most of the members here I'm sure are looking out for your best interest. We don't want to see anyone do something thats not good for them. With that said, try what you have planed out it may work for you and it may not, this is how you need to find what works best for you. Everyone responds differently to different aas, exercises, diet and cardio.
          u r right i just need to find out an yeah my post is pretty long but has alot of info specaily for newbies like me

Comment

1300 cals still is extremely low... what are your height and weight?

Comment

i know u think ur gonna get the look u want in a month.. but the truth is test e doesnt even really kickin until the 4th week...just fyi .. and yo this board doesnt bash people like others bunch of nice guys.....IMO u shouldnt drop the test below 350/400 to get the results... at 250mg u have the test of your teen yrs... and if u ddidnt gain much then it would make sense to take more thn that.. lol im juswt trying to rationalize.. gl with ur cycle..
              also why r u takin the nolva during the cycle.. just curious..

Comment

5'10" 235lbs aiming to be at 190 to 210lbs

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                  i know u think ur gonna get the look u want in a month.. but the truth is test e doesnt even really kickin until the 4th week...just fyi .. and yo this board doesnt bash people like others bunch of nice guys.....IMO u shouldnt drop the test below 350/400 to get the results... at 250mg u have the test of your teen yrs... and if u ddidnt gain much then it would make sense to take more thn that.. lol im juswt trying to rationalize.. gl with ur cycle..
                  also why r u takin the nolva during the cycle.. just curious..

to balance my estrogen taking high dose of test is not good like u said even if its for one month or 2 i need to balance my estrogen and also my sex drive i would like to have a kid some day after using this

Comment

I'd eat more or less 3000 calories a day and make a deficit from that through cardio...

Comment

the cardio i do is 4 miles in walking soon i am goin to change it to joggin 4 miles and then running 2 miles and jog the other 2getting my body use to long miles so incase things get any wrose in the world that we have to walk more then 20 miles i be use to 10 miles and try to walk the other 10 but anyways back to my main subject i might as well take in about 2250 cal then so i can be on the safe side

Comment

you're still well under your BMR, I still think you should aim higher, if not 3000 then 2800. Then depending on whether you gain fat or lose weight, go from there and change what needs to be changed. I think everyone will agree that the cycle all depends on the diet, more than on the actual cardio or weightlifting.

Comment

ok i will try to take tht much but to tell you know im puerto rican we eat rice for lunch an dinner this is why i want to have nomore then 2000cal rice does not have alot of cal but it has alot of Sodium which is bad make me look like a ballon if or while taking my juice

Comment

well if you're trying to cut rice isn't the way to go.. you're definitely not gonna be cutting much fat by taking rice. Especially dinner time.

Comment

J. lean post what you want as long as its something you need to know we will try and help you. No one should be knocking you. I have seen short post that were bad. Maybe next time contact sam ort one of us and we can help you through email. Guys loosen up a bit. Thank Big mike for taking him under your wings
                              Originally posted by lean_Jay View Post
                              Look I am being for real..i do not need some ass to tell me I do not know nothing when I am trying to learn and it's not like im going to do 3 months of it all i want to do is maybe one or two months of using roids matter of fact if I get the look I am aiming for in one month my plan is to use 3 different drugs here are the names Deca Durabolin, Testosterone Enanthate, and Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) now this is how i plan to use it and this is where i am looking for help not ass crack jokes like hack does

and i did look up some information and i know some of the risk so plz take your time to read

1st week Deca Durabolin 300mg with Testosterone Enanthate 500mg and then in the middle of the day take Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) 20mg per day.. now this might sound stupid to you but again i am new to it do i take all that in one day or in different days during that one week..... now week 2/3/&4 200mg deca with 250mg of test and nolva 20mg a day

i know i lower the doseage to much on the test but i want it to look natural and even if i am getting the half way goal i am willing to do it for one more month which is 8 weeks in total which that is a cycle ....so if this is a good plan plz tell me and i know i have to watch out what i eat so this is my food intake plan as well so you can be truthful and if its rude but truthfull im okay with tht

Ultimate Nutrition Whey Supreme Delicious Vanilla Flavor, 5 Lbs. (High Whey BCAA Content!)
                              Amount Per Serving (taking 3 serving for 5 days an 2 on the weekends)
                              Calories 118
                              Calories From Fat 14
                              % Daily Value*
                              Total Fat 1.5g 2%
                              Saturated Fat 1g 5%
                              Cholesterol 25mg 8%
                              Sodium 32mg 1%
                              Potassium 146mg 4%
                              Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
                              Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
                              Sugars 4g
                              Protein 21g 42%
                              Vitamin A 0%
                              Calcium 10%
                              Vitamin C 0%
                              Iron 0%
                              Typical Amino Acid Profile Each Serving Contains:
                              Essential Amino Acids
                              L-Leucine 2680mg
                              L-Isoleucine 1294mg
                              L-Valine 1003mg
                              L-Lysine 2224mg
                              L-Threonine 876mg
                              L-Methionine 430mg
                              L-Phenylalanine 808mg
                              L-Tryptophan 538mg
                              Non-Essential Amino Acids
                              L-Arginine 383mg
                              L-Aspartic Acid 2153mg
                              L-Cystine/Cystein 773mg
                              L-Alanine 1060mg
                              L-Glutamic Acid 3541mg
                              L-Glycine 396mg
                              L-Histidine 430mg
                              L-Proline 868mg
                              L-Serine 821mg
                              L-Tyrosine 722mg

and as a extra fat burner i be using L-Carnitine Liquid (taking 2 serving a day of it)
                              Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
                              Calories 16
                              Total Carbohydrate 3.5g 1%*
                              Vitamin B-5 (From D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10mg 100%
                              Vitamin B-6 (From Pyridoxine HCL) 2mg 100%
                              Sodium 1.5mg <1%
                              Potassium 3.5mg <1%
                              L-Carnitine (L-Carnipure?*) (Free-Form Base) 1.0g (1,000mg) †
                              Stevia Rebaudiana Extract (Leaf)(Min. 80% Rebaudioside A) 16mg †

now as for snacks it be apples or grapes and for dinner even do i took a protein drink ill be eating nomore then 750 to 950 calories i do know i need real food in my system which its going to be rice beans and roast chicken (small piece) might not be good dieat plan but not everyone has a big income..so i hope this is good enough cuz my workout routine is strong i do about 20 upper body workouts an 5 lowerbody and 4 basic ab workouts in total close to 30 exerices an for cardio a 4 mile walk

Comment

Working...
                              X