Reliability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliability

Hey guys I was seeing a lot of online dealers and was wondering if there is anyway to verify there gear.

The site I was looking at was rxhealthdrugs , Does someone have a recommended site that is reliable and has quality gear ??

I have read about the products, injection sites, etc... the problem I am running into is finding a good reliable source, and not knowing anyone in person I am very skeptical about ordering online.

Thanks

Give our sponsor some time.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, working at a gym I see a lot of guys that are on gear but of course nobody is going to admit to you that they are taking something. I have finally come to terms that I want to go the AAS route over Pro-Hormones.

It looks as if Naps is currently offline for AAS, guess I will try out prohub.

This is a great site btw

Comment

hey coryh11 if your in need of a good reliable source...pm me.

Comment

Watch it fellas got banned for a week via PM for a reliable source! It's a no no!

Comment

Hey man, our sponsor is up and running. My buddy just got his pack from June, have another buddy who just ordered. I'll keep everyone posted.

Comment

Working...
            X