No announcement yet.

Out of answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im having a brain fart, what is a PH cycle?

As far as that liquid stuff, Id rather take it in pill form. For some reason, that liquid shit I think can be hit or miss. It seems like everyone always complains about that stuff not being on the money. Possible you might have a bad batch, or maybe underdosed.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
      Im having a brain fart, what is a PH cycle?

As far as that liquid stuff, Id rather take it in pill form. For some reason, that liquid shit I think can be hit or miss. It seems like everyone always complains about that stuff not being on the money. Possible you might have a bad batch, or maybe underdosed.
      PH = Pro Hormone

If anything this stuff was overdosed I dried up so bad and had no want to screw and my gains went down the drain the longer I was on it.
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

So heres an update on this thread. I stopped using the gear I was using because it was killing my legs no matter what I tried. Some of my buddies said maybe it was prop but in the wrong bottle which would explain why the usual dose of 1 ml per week was just not cutting it. It may have been that my sex drive was down because there was enough prop in my system to stop my own production but it was not enough to hold levels therefore I was pretty much cycling and posting every week. I started some cypt 300 made by lixus labs and can really feel the difference. I am pinning 1.5 ml every 5 days.

Comment

what was the other lab?.. and what dose were u taking...and im happy the new stuff is working for you if the dose was around the same i'd say bunk as well even if it was mislabeled prop u shuolda got some wood .. sounds like biogen... i think ronny posted lab results on them and i believe the one or two products he testest had low levels of prop in it and nothing else .. and no the bottles tested were not labeled prop

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
            what was the other lab?.. and what dose were u taking...and im happy the new stuff is working for you if the dose was around the same i'd say bunk as well even if it was mislabeled prop u shuolda got some wood .. sounds like biogen... i think ronny posted lab results on them and i believe the one or two products he testest had low levels of prop in it and nothing else .. and no the bottles tested were not labeled prop
            The lab was Nova labs. I used them once before same product and got great results. Clean, very little pain, massive strength and size gains with very little loss during my post. My second pin of my new lixus labs product was this AM. I purposley pinned in an area that gives me tenderness after a day or so from past cycles i've noticed. The reason I did this is because I had no pain what so ever for my first pin. It is a test to see if it was a fluke or if this stuff is really that clean. I feel this stuff in my body pretty hard only after one pin and it shows in my workouts. Oh FYI I'm back in biz downstairs LOL!

Comment

Working...
            X