HGH and normal production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH and normal production

From the reading I have been doing it seems like the body will produce natural HGH in pulses, mainly while you sleep.

My question is if you supplement with syn. HGH such as Hygetropin will this interfere will your normal production? From what I have researched so far the answer is "no" it won't interfere, meaning your natural HGH secretions will still go on in addition to your injection's, unlike injecting syn TEST which your body will notice and shut down it's own production.

I am only 30 and realize that natural HGH secretion's slow down starting from 30-35 and am looking to take some HGH if I can find some good 191 stuff.

I have researched same and came to similar conclusion... except their r some Dr/researchers that believe that long term use (which is what works best for us - 6mnths min) has shown some potential for slowing/interfearing with the natural GH process.

So u add GHRP 6 or GHRP 2 to end ur GH cycle, just precaution if this concerns u.

GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide – 6) is a 28-amino-acid peptide that signals the human body to begin secreting growth-hormone.
    GHRP-2 (GHRP-2 is a peptide that is a member of the growth factor family of peptides and is very similar in structure and function to GHRP-6.)
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
    X