Biogen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biogen?

why have I done 2000mg of test/ wk, 600mg deca/wk, 600mg tren_E/wk and have not made any gains..... Its fake...... anyone else had a similar problem with biogen. I havent been on in three years so i would blow up if it was even 1/4 the dose.

I think gp is better but I gained on their sus, later i added their deca n blew up. Prefer gp i know guys doing 1-1/2cc biogen to equal 1cc gp.

Comment

I've heard lots of bad things about them if u order deca ur actually getting test ect and its way under dosed if it say test 250 its more like 100 mixed with something else stay away use gp only if ur wanna grow and not get robbed

Comment

Biogen is trash bro!

I stick with GP oils or HG gear. All the labs posted on GP gear has me more than convinced. Plus the results don't lie.

Comment

i have gained nothing on biogen. and i am doing a lot of it. i have no sex drive. when i do test my sex drive is insane. i think the batch i got is completely fake. U r right its trash. I dont think its under-dosed i think its down right fake. Im sticking to ampules from now on.

Comment

it was tested at a lab and had fck all in it just oil lol..

i seen the lab test on a forum somwhere.. just carnt think were now.

Comment

Ronny did an analysis on biogen. Look under analysis section in the forum. His report tells us that its either fake or underdosed.
              Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

BioGen - Stay away Ive had that much of the stuff all its good for is cooking my chips in, So many fakes and I can assure you on good grounds its severley underdosed
                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yeah I cam SUPER close to buying a bunch of their test since the pricing was so good , but heard ALOT of complaints about biogen being under dosed / very dirty stuff.

I want to know about Optimum Pharma though im still not sure if my tren E and test P is legit...

Comment

thanks for the feed back once again. I took a drug test at work when i was taking there (biogen) 10mg d-bol and came up positive for methamphetimines. I was on it for two weeks and stoped because didnt want to loose my job. I looked online and found that d bol gives a false positive for methamphetimines. so I think there orals may be real. but im not willing to gamble with biogen ever again.

Comment

1st mistake, u didn't use naps. Biogen is mainly prop as ronnyt disclosed a while back. Naps is where its at brotha. Stick with them and ull b a happy camper.... that's gota use 2 sleeping bags 2 sleep in from bein straight swole son! Lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by Abomb82 View Post
                        thanks for the feed back once again. I took a drug test at work when i was taking there (biogen) 10mg d-bol and came up positive for methamphetimines. I was on it for two weeks and stoped because didnt want to loose my job. I looked online and found that d bol gives a false positive for methamphetimines. so I think there orals may be real. but im not willing to gamble with biogen ever again.
                        Wow bro it seems ur dbol was, ummm actually mayb, methamphetamines. They musta gav u sumthing real but not gear jus sumthin 2 get u hooked. Unless I'm completely wrong...... guys am I? Stick with naps and wat u ask 4 is wat u get.

Comment

Originally posted by Abomb82 View Post
                          wtf is that?!?!?! that kind of shit worries me bc im on probation and if something like that happened to me, id be locked up. and ive been wondering about that, ive been wanting to try an eca stack. but i know ephedrine is the main ingredient in meth. so does that mean there is a chance of testing positive for meth if i take ephedrine?
                          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yea Biogen is no good. The orals may be ok. This is from personal experience

Comment

Working...
                            X