THIS IS 2nd CYCLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS IS 2nd CYCLE

Test @ 500mg/week 12 weeks & D-bol at 30mg/day in 4 divided dose and one just before bed for 4 weeks.
    http://www.napsgear.net/injectable-s...enanth-250-p71

http://www.napsgear.net/oral-steroid...-dianabol-p315

What would be a good e-blocker. or what other suggestions does the board have.
    My first cycle was with test ENANTH

INFO CAME FROM FIST FROM NEWBIES TO ADVANCED.

get you some arimadex, dose at about .25 mg a day and go up from there if you notice too much bloat, puffed nippes, etc

Comment

Would the bloat or puffed nipples come from the d-bol . I have used the test-e before by itself on first cycle for 10 weeks .Only had about 2 or three nights of night sweats and some breakout on back at about at 12 weeks thats all.

Comment

adex, aromasin, etc will help control estrogen. estrogen is responsible for puffy nipples, water weight, etc. also most people take half their dbol upon waking up and half 30 mins or so pre workout. and if you have acne problems, get yourself some doxycycline
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I always take adex with my cycles to help control water wt..5mg eod should suffice with this basic cycle.

Its always good to have some Nolva on hand in case gyno should appear but if you run test in your 1st cycle and had no problem with it,then this one shouldnt be any different.

I take my dbol split throughout the day as well.Keeps a more even concentration over the entire day.Although PW is right that some take half or even all of their dbol before a workout for a better pump,I dont agree with this.It may help you get a better pump during the workout but IMHO its not the best way to get the most results from it due to it short active life.The best way to keep neg sides out of any cycle is to keep your test levels as even as possible throughout the cycle and by splitting up your dose of dbol over the day,you can do just that.

And as far as the acne,get your girl or wife or whoever to swab your problem areas with 91% alcohol a couple of times a day.It works wonders for me.I never had too bad a acne problem on cycle though,but from what you said,it sounds you don't either.
          F.I.S.T.
          Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 07-17-2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X