Military- need advice ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military- need advice ASAP

Hey folks second post here its been a while but I'm just finishing up my bulking cycle I last posted about 15 weeks ago. I'm very happy with my results (started 175 now 190) but I'm in need of some quick advice. It seems my military paperwork is moving along faster than expected and I'll be going to special forces training very soon. What is the absolute fastest I can start my next cycle?

I'm doing intense cardio sessions 6 miles+ runs/rucks and I'm looking to do a test/Equipose cycle before my package is approved for training. Test and EQ will help me cut down and achieve my cardio goals I'm looking for before starting. I don't have any specific details on when just that "once it gets approved, things will move very quickly for you."

I'm about to start my second week of PCT of the bulking cycle (12 week cycle, 2 weeks off before PCT [thats 14 weeks], 3 weeks of PCT so a combined total of 17 weeks (starting week 16 on the nolvadex down to 20mg a day). With these figures in mind, what is the ABSOLUTE fastest time I can begin my next cycle hopefully before training begins?

Also on a side note, how about a few suggestions on the EQ/Test dosings if you care to comment on it. This cutting/cardio training cycle will be my second cycle. I was also possibly thinking about something in the mix as well for fat loss, but running a third compound as a beginner is discouraged around here. Any possible orals to run with an EQ/Test that would promote fat loss but not kill my joints (aka winny)? Being as lean as possible would benefit me greatly. Thanks guys

yo man i'm like a noob here but if ur rushed cus of the special forces training i think it would be okay to go ahead and jump back on the week u start or w/e as long as it has been atleast some time sence pct and u feel normal but what do i know lol ur gonna have to wait for a reply from more of a expert gl
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

typially, time on=time off not including your pct. thats just to help your natural balance come to order, but theres no definate answer on it. you could get blood tests done to see how fast you recover. what did your bulking cycle consist of? in all reality you can hop right back on cycle, but itll just be harder on your recovery next time, and id hate to see you go into training while going thru a tough pct, but it can be done, its all up to you and your goals
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
      X