No announcement yet.

Is tren really that good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good. What dosages and how long. Finishing up a 12 weeker of 750 mg/wk test e, 600 mg/wk eq, 50 mg/ed winny. Taking 125 mg/ed proviron the last 4 weeks. Gonna take about 7 months off gear. Will keep training and eating like I'm on. Would like to do a 16 weeker, but don't know how long you can do tren and mast. Never messed with either. My experience is with test, deca, eq, winstrol (oral and liquid), and anadrol. Anadrol did not agree with me, or liquid winny.

Comment

Liquid it really depends on the person as far as using the winny it dosent bother me and yes brody inject winny bothers me I use oral and u don't need an oral that cycle worked well with me but like I said it really depends if those compounds will work for u good luck

Comment

Does Tren have any positive or negative effects on joints? mine suck, winny fucks them up horribly (will never do again)

... Why always specifically Test Prop with Tren instead of C or E or Sust?
        ... this is one compound I'm still researching... would someone be so kind as to post their complete tren cycle including PCT and oncycle preventatives... I know it's not as simple with Tren as with a lot of things... still trying to get my head around the best way to run it as safely as possible.

thanks as always.

Comment

I think test pop doesn't make u hold water like test c or e does .

T-Ace
          Week 1 50mg ed
          Week 2-8 75mg ed

Test Enth
          Weeks 1-12 200-500mg ew depending on goals.

HCG*
          250iu e4d starting on week 2

Prami
          ed .25-1mg*
          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Oh and adex .25 Ed
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Tren turns you into the incredible hulk

Comment

good cause i got 100ml of tren A here

Comment

Working...
                X