No announcement yet.

Sore Nipples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i might need to apologize, maybe i was wrong about who you are. the person i thought you were just showed back up(im pretty sure) and now i remember how shitty his spelling is and all. if im correct that its him, he used a name just like yours and is being an idiot again, check him out:

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...6477#post26477
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

The only thing I'm perplexed with and don't take this the wrong way is, if you are under doctor supervision and the doc has prescribed this for you, why is he not addressing these side issues that are coming up? Would he/she not be the most qualified to assist you with these issues? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to discourage you from asking questions or participating here it's just, and everyone else correct me if I'm wrong, when you make a post and you start it out with my doctor this and my doctor that, then you ask a question about sore nips, everyone is scratching their heads saying wtf???? He's either fucking with us or doesn't actually have a doctor or something else. That's why I think you kinda caught so much shit not to mention of course your name. Regardless everyone is willing to help just be honest so we can honestly help and please don't take offense to this message. Not trying to piss u off bro.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Stay where u r n go dr shopping. Go to a bunch of drs till u find one thats gonna keep you on the gear and add something to address the gyno. Doctors will be more willing to work with you since you have been previously diagnosed and are in treatment. Basically it's a liability thing since your currently in treatment they can blame any problems or miss diagnosis on the first guy.

Comment

Working...
        X