Started long journey yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started long journey yesterday

Hey everyone. I was pretty much a regular here before the whole covid thing. I was also a rep for a couple of sources. After covid I, like many, had aa lot of financial problems which led to relationship issues with lead to my life kind of going sideways. I also had a serious medical issue around that time.

I've been a bodybuilder, well I first competed in 1990 in the teenage NJ.

After that I competed every year until early 2000s. I won the middleweights at the New Jersey state championships at barely 21 years old. And that's when the New Jersey state championships was as good as a national show is now it was ridiculous. I also placed third in the junior USA 3rd, 3rd Jr Nationals, 2cnd Jr Nationals and 6th in the USA over that time. In addition to winning my class at several other shows and two overalls. I retired from bodybuilding because I ended up going to law school and couldn't do both once I started a career. Because of medical issues and other things I'm now retired I'm no longer an attorney and I have a lot of time on my hands. I find a lot of time and nothing to do can get you down so I made a decision a few weeks ago or months ago to try to compete one more time after 25 plus years. I'm planning on doing the Masters Nationals over 50 but not until 2027 because I'm the type that's super competitive I will not compete unless I'm at least close to the best I ever was. I don't think I will be able to be as good as I was in my late 20s early 30s but how about 80% of that? If I can't be that I won't compete. Not that I am competing to win or to even place in a certain place I'm 52 years old right now and I really don't care. I'm doing it more for my own mental well-being and something to do and something to focus on and it's something I've always loved and I've always wanted to do it one more time because I really didn't retire on my terms. Also, when I checked out the Master National in the past moths to take a look at qualifying rules, see what guys looked like ECT I saw somehow they now give pro cards for the overall winner of each age group. To me thats utterly ridiculous. In my day just turning pro was a huge accomplishment. The only ways you could was Overall at North American, Overall at USA, Overall Team Universe or class in the Nationals and that was it. Now Masters over 50? Pro cards to guys doing Jr USA, Jr. National. Placing second in class in USA aand North American. 2cnd in Nationals like these guys will ever be good pros. It means nothing now. It was my biggest goal in past because it was just so hard to do who knows I win overall at Masters I'll end up doing it now lol. Not that I'd ever embarrass myself by actually competing as a pro!

Anyway I started training today and I started training today with this particular contest in mind all the way in 2027. The contest is usually the second week of July so the second week of July 2027 but I need that time because I went and trained today after not training for months and I had such trouble getting through the workout I am in such bad cardiovascular shape it's unbelievable. I did write everything down how I want to go about this and I know I have to go about it slowly at my age and considering I haven't competed in so long or trained at a high level in so long so I'm going to slowly build up to work out that are actual bodybuilding workouts over the next year or so.

I also hadn't used any anabolics in a while and I started today. 1,000 MGS of testosterone cyp a week and 300 MGS of EQ with 10 MGS NOVELDEX.. I'm planning on just doing 8 weeks of the test cyp at 1000 mg a week and just 300 mg of EQ. I normally would not use as much as a thousand mgs of test but since really that's all I'm using with a very small amount of EQ also hopefully to stimulate my energy and appetite. I'll switch it up and drop to 500 mg a week in 8bseeks. Along with 600 MGS EQ and 40 MGS DBOL.

I need all the help I can get to do this I really want to do this and this will keep me on the right track keep me right mentally just keep me occupied with something to focus on but I do need help so I figured I'd come on here again keep people updated on how I'm doing this. I'm so experienced with so many contests under my belt and I've helped so many people I know exactly how to go about this so it may be interesting for people reading this to read this over the next couple of years and see how I do go about this and how I end up I'll post pictures as I go and obviously at the end I will also.

Before covid I was also contemplating and competing again at the Masters Nationals but back then I was in my late 40s. I have a picture I took on March the 19th 2020 the day before everything shut down. And I look pretty damn good I'll see if I can find it and I'll post it here it's from March 19th to 2020. Anyway like I said hello everybody I'll try to post so I can help anybody I could possibly help with the experience I have and I'll keep people up to date on what I'm doing nutrition wise training wise supplement-wise etc like I said I just started so I have a long way to go.

I was looking for the picture from March 9th 2020 and I came across the first picture I posted that's a picture from when I did the teenage New Jersey and I was 18. It's actually a camera picture of a Polaroid that's how old it is. The second picture I posted is the picture from March 19th 2020 that's the best I've looked since because after that everything closed I stopped training and everything went crazy. The third picture I posted was from the New Jersey state championships where I won the middleweights at 21 years old which was extremely young to win that class at that time. And the final picture I posted was the last time I competed it was the NPC USA. So you can get a kind of an idea of how I've gone over the years okay guys thanks.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Working...
X