No announcement yet.

Cycles--Newbie to Advanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why this sight is so great, I mean common we (newbie) are getting such a great education from guys that have actually done a cycle or 2 and experienced what happens. Just today I was wondering what to do for my first real cycle, I've done d-bol,winny,arimadex oral cycle and am now ready to do my first pin cycle. I am thinking of starting with just the test en @400-500mg a week as stated for 12 weeks and dbol tabs @ 40mg a day for the first 4 weeks a s a kickstart, as well run arimadex @.5mg ed. My question is. I wanted to run this cycle starting in January and then when complete go right into a cutting cycle for the summer. Any sugestions or advise guys???
    Have not thought about what to cycle for cutting....

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
      This is why this sight is so great, I mean common we (newbie) are getting such a great education from guys that have actually done a cycle or 2 and experienced what happens. Just today I was wondering what to do for my first real cycle, I've done d-bol,winny,arimadex oral cycle and am now ready to do my first pin cycle. I am thinking of starting with just the test en @400-500mg a week as stated for 12 weeks and dbol tabs @ 40mg a day for the first 4 weeks a s a kickstart, as well run arimadex @.5mg ed. My question is. I wanted to run this cycle starting in January and then when complete go right into a cutting cycle for the summer. Any sugestions or advise guys???
      Have not thought about what to cycle for cutting....

Very solid choice for a cycle brother.Just remember to train hard and eat BIG.

As for going right into a cutting cycle,not a good idea bro.Your body needs time to recover from each cycle.The best rule of thumb is ..TIME ON =TIME OFF.Meaning take as much time off as you were on and sometime longer time off depending on your individual needs.Some need longer time to get back to normal than others.Make sure to run a proper pct after your cycle and let your recptors replenish themselves man.

Remember the longer you're on,the harder it will be to get your own natural production back.

Do it right brotha,this is a game of longevity.You want to do it right and stay healthy for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
        Very solid choice for a cycle brother.Just remember to train hard and eat BIG.

As for going right into a cutting cycle,not a good idea bro.Your body needs time to recover from each cycle.The best rule of thumb is ..TIME ON =TIME OFF.Meaning take as much time off as you were on and sometime longer time off depending on your individual needs.Some need longer time to get back to normal than others.Make sure to run a proper pct after your cycle and let your recptors replenish themselves man.

Remember the longer you're on,the harder it will be to get your own natural production back.

Do it right brotha,this is a game of longevity.You want to do it right and stay healthy for a long time.
        OK.... So then what would you recommend as far as timing is concerned so that by next summer I can be bulked and cut????

Comment

Can somebody clarify what would be used as post cycle therapy please?

Comment

Test at a gram/week,eq or deca @ 750mg/week plus tren at 75mg/day with 1mg of arimidex/day.

F.I.S.T - I am about to start a new cycle in september, I have the above meds available, just wondering if you could explain what each med does, and how they work well together? As you say it is your favourite I am tempted to give it a go. I'm currently doing a 5-6 month peptide run, using ghrp-6 + cjc + IGF-1 LR3.

I want to add AAS to the peptide run to get the full benefit from it.

Thanks.

Comment

I read the post about PCT. One moderator advocated the use of Nolva while on cycle while another advocated the use post cycle. I'm curious which is it?

Comment

This is an advanced cycle brotha.No need to jump onto this yet.As I told you in pm,read up on the posts I have on cycles and follow those guidelines and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                  I read the post about PCT. One moderator advocated the use of Nolva while on cycle while another advocated the use post cycle. I'm curious which is it?
                  Nolva is good to have on hand during the cycle in case gyno should appear.Otherwise only use for pct.

Comment

fist did you get my second PM, explaining this is not my first cycle etc etc. do you know anything about ghrp6 aswell? i have read alot about it recently and get mixed answers

Comment

Originally posted by tprice View Post
                      fist did you get my second PM, explaining this is not my first cycle etc etc. do you know anything about ghrp6 aswell? i have read alot about it recently and get mixed answers

Im sorry brother,I must not have gotten it or deleted it by mistake.No,I have no experience with it.Sorry.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this site and would really appreciate some info.
                        First of all i just wanted to say thanks to F.I.S.T for a great thread, its very helpful. I've been training without the help of steroids and to be honest i'm finding it hard to get any good gains, i have taken orals in the past and got ok results but the money dried up pretty quick.
                        Got myself a bit of cash now to the question i wanted to ask is; has anyone tried the testosterone mixes?
                        I've seen it advertised as 'sustanon (testosterone mix)'.
                        Sustanon is an injectable steroid which contains the hormone testosterone in four different esters equaling a total of 250 mg. Each ML of Sustanon contains the following:

30 mgs Testosterone Propionate
                        60mgs testosterone Phenylpropionate
                        60mgs testosterone Isocaproate
                        100mgs testosterone Decanoate.

Any info would be great guys!

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cumiskey View Post
                          Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this site and would really appreciate some info.
                          First of all i just wanted to say thanks to F.I.S.T for a great thread, its very helpful. I've been training without the help of steroids and to be honest i'm finding it hard to get any good gains, i have taken orals in the past and got ok results but the money dried up pretty quick.
                          Got myself a bit of cash now to the question i wanted to ask is; has anyone tried the testosterone mixes?
                          I've seen it advertised as 'sustanon (testosterone mix)'.
                          Sustanon is an injectable steroid which contains the hormone testosterone in four different esters equaling a total of 250 mg. Each ML of Sustanon contains the following:

30 mgs Testosterone Propionate
                          60mgs testosterone Phenylpropionate
                          60mgs testosterone Isocaproate
                          100mgs testosterone Decanoate.

Any info would be great guys!

No Problem.

Why dont you post up an intro so we can get a better idea on how to advise you.

With that being said,for a first cycle I would go with a single est Test like Cyp or Enan.Its easier to keep your blood levels stable.Plus being your first time trying AAS,you dont know how you will react so the simpler the better.

Comment

Hey F.I.S.T, sorry for the late reply.
                            I have done oral only cycles (oxymethalone) previously and saw some good gains but i often thought that if i'm going to do it then i'll do it right.
                            After lots of weighing it up, i decided to give the injectables a go! I kinda rushed into just getting an order in, so i have some sustanon on the way (maybe my first mistake!).
                            I'm not going to start my cycle until i have everything that i need on hand and i know what PCT action i'm gonna take!
                            I'm going to be taking x2 250mg sustanon injections a week and also approx 30mg of d-bol.
                            I wanted to start off with something that seemed quite simple but then i started reading up on PCT (on and off your cycle), that has really got me confused with what to take and when! :/.
                            could anyone reading this please advise me on what i should be taking along with the steroids?
                            I have some nolvadex on hand and i thought that would be it but now i'm lead to think otherwise.

Cheers in advance.

Comment

Working...
                            X