No announcement yet.

Currently on Mounjaro (tirzepatide) 5mg weekly - Looking to Add TRT in the Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently on Mounjaro (tirzepatide) 5mg weekly - Looking to Add TRT in the Mix

Hello,

I recently was prescribed Mounjaro from my primary doctor, currently on Mounjaro (tirzepatide) 5mg weekly - Looking to Add TRT in the Mix as I am struggling to have the energy and drive to go to the gym etc and I think stacking them both together would result in solid results. I was 270 lbs, down to about 245 right now in about 2 months of being on the tirzepatide. Goal is to be under 200, but was hoping there was an option for TRT either orally, or something I don't have to inject into the muscle or could inject Sub-Q. Any recommendations on a stack, or route to take here to add in test orally or Sub-Q injectable? Additionally, any recommendations on liver support during the process orally? Goal is to cut, burn fat, and have energy to gym. Open to other rec's as well.

New here so don't roast me!

Thank you

Contrary to what you might think, dordle is not an app. The only way to play this multitasking version of Worlde is to visit its website at Dordle.

Comment

Working...
    X