X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for those in need.

Comment

Thank you for all of the information....

Comment

Glad you found it helpful XJCasper.Thanks for reading it and for the reply.

Comment

Indeed helpful post !
          You know Bulkraws !

Comment

Good information,mark!

Comment

Napsgear! I have pleased to read the entirety of the thread. Love it!

Comment

-

I am a little curious about the science behind the timeframe of 3-4 hours from the time of injection and blood being drawn. I ask because I recently had a serum test done and as it turned out the lab was not busy and blood was drawn at the 2 hour 5 minute mark. The result was much higher than expected. Any ideas concerning the shorter timeframe influencing the outcome?

Vintagemuscle

Comment

Anabolic steroid guide provides information on the use, effects, and risks associated with anabolic steroids. It covers topics such as the types of steroids, their mechanisms of action, potential benefits for muscle growth and performance enhancement, as well as the potential side effects, health risks, and legal considerations surrounding their use.

Comment

An anabolic steroid guide provides information on synthetic substances that mimic the effects of testosterone. Often used for muscle growth, it covers usage, potential risks, and legal aspects. Users should comprehensive islam prioritize health and consult professionals for safe and responsible use.

Comment

Hey everyone how are you. I just wanted to comment on this post because it's giving general information basically to people that are new to this whole thing. I got to be the furthest thing from new to this whole thing seeing the first time I competed with 1989 and I started training at 12 years old which was 1984. The first time I competed was a teenage New Jersey and I came in second place out of 14 people I think. After that I turned 19 the next year into the teen Nationals which I also placed second in my weight class. The following year I was 20 and I was going to take the year off but I didn't want to. My only options was to go into a small show or just say screw it go into the New Jersey as a middleweight and take my chances. Everybody told me I was out of my mind at 20 years old I was going to get killed I didn't think so. Anyway I ended up winning the class at 20 years old. From there I went on to the junior USA, the USA the Nationals. I did about every national level contest. back then it wasn't like today it was ridiculously hard to turn professional there was only a handful of ways you could do that so just turning pro was really my goal that's all I cared about just turning pro I didn't think I'd ever be a good pro. But it was an accomplishment back then. What they have done now by giving it the people to come in second and giving it to Masters Nationals winners and craziness just watered it down made it mean nothing. I came very close to turning professional, two times. I just wanted to give you some background just to show you that I've been around the block with this thing
                      This post is really good it explains what you really need to know in a in a concise intelligent manner what it's saying is there is three components of bodybuilding and I've always told any clients I've had, any women figure contestants bikini contestants etc or men that these are the three things you have to have down or you're never going to be successful. Those three things are training, diet which I would multiply by two and the drugs you have to know what you're doing with the drug you can't just take as much as you possibly can cram in your system and expect it's going to work with no side effects.
                      I have to say one more thing those of you out there that are young and that are looking at magazines or Internet and really want to be a high level competitive bodybuilder I'm just going to say you have to be realistic. The reason is it's just like baseball or football or professional baseball professional football if you weren't born with the gifts it takes to get to the major league or get to the NFL I don't care how much you practice I don't care how much time you put into it you are not going to make it impossible. It's the same thing with bodybuilding if you look at your structure, I've been at this so long and used to judge NPC contests. I can see by someone's structure if they really have any chance of competing at the national level. There's certain people that just don't have the structure to go past very very small contest. So you have to be honest with yourself and what you can accomplish and if you do have good genetics and you do have a good base and you can put muscle on top of it and stay lean and with a small waist and a good leg flare and big shoulders that's what you really need. Then go for it if that's what you want to do go for it it's what I did I wanted to be a bodybuilder at 12 years old don't ask me steered me that way at 12 but I did and I became one.
                      As for the drugs just relax with that. Right now I'm going to answer a million questions that people have professional bodybuilders even the top 10% in the world a lot of guys I've known and I've known what they use they do not take tremendously more drugs than you do. They just don't the difference is they're the top 1% of genetics in the entire world. It's not the drugs so let's just put that to rest and don't let it come out of your mouth again cuz it makes you sound stupid.

As to do with what age to start drugs it's entirely relative. I see this as a nonpoint. If I have a 17 year old that's been training a few years and knows exactly what he's doing he trains hard he eats perfectly and he wants to compete I would not tell him not to use drugs. Because you can have a 24-year-old that's clueless that's going to just waste his time taking the drugs making a joke out of it you're telling me that's better? It's not it all depends on what you're doing it for. And if you're doing it for a competitive reasons it's the best reason there is. There's a definite safe way to do these drugs always moderation over abuse. If your diet's on and your training's on you really don't need that many drugs. For example in the offseason. If someone wanted me to help them in the off season and ask me what's taking you off season I would tell them do something like 250 mg of testosterone every 3 days, maybe a 250 mg of deca every 3 days, and find an oral like anadrol and start at 25 mg up at 50 and see how your body tolerates it. ANADROL is not the devil. It will not shut your liver down at 50, 75 or even 100 MGS a day. Even if used for 10 weeks. I don't know where all these horrible stories about Android and all the scare taxes came from but it didn't come from medical journals and it didn't come from medical studies because I've looked for them over the years and I cannot find any they don't exist I have never found any kind of medical study that linked to Android deliver failure not one and I've been looking for over 20 years. Now if you're going to take 8 ANADROL a day that's a different story. Moderation versus abuse.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Comment

An anabolic steroid guide provides essential information about the use, effects, and risks of steroids. These compounds can enhance muscle growth and athletic performance but come with potential side effects like hormonal imbalances and liver damage. It's crucial for users to understand proper dosages, cycles, and the Postpartum Fitness importance of medical supervision to minimize health risks and ensure safe usage.

Comment

Curious about the best UV index for tanning Salon Price Lists offers great information on this topic, helping you achieve that perfect glow while staying safe. They also provide details on various salon services to enhance your beauty routine!

Comment

Working...
                          X