Adrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What!!! I'm not doing deca then I like sex more than deca
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
      What!!! I'm not doing deca then I like sex more than deca
      hahaa! I hear that!

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        deca dick = bonerless
        hahaa! I've never done Deca, but I would not want that...Can you get that even if you have the Test added in to the cycle?

Comment

Have y'all tired deca before I haven't what is the down side to it?
          Number 1 Deca dick but thats why you run test along side it. Prolactin gyno issues which can be combated with caber or bromo, and alot of water weight bro. Between Deca and Drol your goin to look like a puffed up fish lol. But that is why i stick with Eq, way better imo and alot less sides and great vascularity along with great lean mass gains.
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Ok eq it is

Comment

Ok eq it is
              Word!!!! Enjoy you gonna gain lean mass that you will most likely keep after pct and your appetite will be the size of a horse!!!!! lol your gonna love the vascularity and endurance from Eq bro enjoy!!!! Some people will disagree becuase you have to run it no less than i would say 600mgs personally and no shorter than 16 weeks, but with that you'll love it trust!!!!!
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                Cage did u try and add in Arimidex to your cycle to help combat that gyno??
                Ya I used nolva 20 and that helped a lot

Comment

dont listen to dav1d he doesnt even know how to spell EQ... take drol and dbol at the same time for ep1c man beefing

Comment

i would split for the first two weeks then take one a day remeber they are pretty tox

[QUOTE=Mizzo;16523]Gonna kick start my cycle with some Adrol, and my question is this...If I start with 50mg tabs a day should I split in two different times like morning and evening, or the whole 50mg first thing in the morning?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                      Cage did u try and add in Arimidex to your cycle to help combat that gyno??
                      Limo yeah adex at .5 eod I was good for 3 weeks then my nips was getting sore so I cut back to 20 mgs a day and that fix it

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                        dont listen to dav1d he doesnt even know how to spell EQ... take drol and dbol at the same time for ep1c man beefing
                        Haha Everyone is not like u!!!! They don't want gyno in 2 weeks lol ok Blueballz!!!! Maybe you need to learn what a Q*q* looks like not supersized for your own personal reasons lmao!!1 Cage don't listen to this dude he got bitch tits and a bald head and i can't forget SMALL BLue BAllz, from doing way too much d bol and drol together. Hahahaha It's all good Blue, it was worth it right ep1c beefcake.

Comment

Split is good.

Comment

ya i take 30mg dbol split 3x throughout the day def split

Comment

take drol and dbol at the same time for ep1c man beefing[/QUOTE]

Hope your joking????????

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                                take drol and dbol at the same time for ep1c man beefing
                                Hope your joking????????[/QUOTE]

Nope he is serious bro!!!! I told him man!! now he looks like--(he got bitch tits and a bald head and i can't forget SMALL BLue BAllz, from doing way too much d bol and drol together. Hahahaha It's all good Blue, it was worth it right ep1c beefcake.) LMAO!!!! Sry Blue hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X