No announcement yet.

Advil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate how the author has presented complex information in a clear connections and accessible manner, making it easy for readers to grasp the key concepts.

Comment

The head soccer sports game gives you a feeling of thrill and excitement that will always accompany you in each match as you try to score the decisive goal.

Comment

Trying to find the right pill to stack with Dbol without injections feels like piecing together a challenging wordle unlimited puzzle. It's crucial to find the perfect match to reach your goals safely and effectively. Your dedication to making informed choices is admirable, and with the right combination, you'll be able to achieve the results you’re aiming for. Always remember to consult with a professional to ensure your approach is safe and effective!

Comment

Originally posted by dickison42567 View Post
          Hi I'm looking at running Dbol and don't want to do injections with it, what other pill can I run with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Why ADVIL. ARE YOU WANTING TO KNOW IF YOU CAN TAKE DBOL AND IBRUPROPHEN?

Of course you can

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Comment

If you want to use another oral steroid with it you can do that.

I've used even ANADROL with DBOL. Reduced the dose a bit on both but no problems. Or better choice WINSTROL TABS 30 mg with 30-40 MGS DBOL or Anavar 30-40 mg with same amount of DBOL.

You do know if you are going to begin to use steroids you just shouldn't if your mind is telling you you will never use injectables. You really can't safely and most effectively without injectables.

Are you afraid of needles?

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X