Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proviron Only Cycle- Any negative side effects I should know about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proviron Only Cycle- Any negative side effects I should know about?

Hey I just got my very first steroid. It's 25 mg of Proviron I ordered from Naps. Geneze Pharmaceuticals Mesterolone 25 mg. I am 23 and 5'10, coming in at 145 lbs. I've been lifting for awhile now but still have more to do to gain lean mass.

This would be my first time trying any steroids, though I do take supplements like Zinc, Creatine, and BCAA. I also use Whey Protein Powder. So I am knowledgeable on what kind of diet I need to pack on muscle.

Once of my concerns for Proviron is hair loss. I have a full head of hair and would like to keep it that way. How likely am I to lose hair from starting a Proviron exclusive cycle? Are there any other bad side effects to know about? I am very interested in the libido increase of this substance, and one reason why I chose it. The other is for muscle hardness and lean gaining.

Anything I should know before starting my first cycle? My biggest concern is hair loss. I do not want that to happen. Thank you.
    Machamp
    Last edited by Machamp; 11-07-2015, 05:07 AM.

Proviron alone is NOT a cycle man.Sorry to break the bad news to you but its quite pointless in fact.Proviron is best taken to ENHANCE other steroids,especially that of test, taken in a cycle.Not to be run alone.The main downside of Proviron is that since it contains no anabolic properties, it will not result in much muscle growth if used alone. And although it doesn’t cause water retention, it can increase blood pressure.

Many bodybuilder buy Proviron to use in between cycles to maintain muscle gains and libido. However, Proviron,which is basically an orally active form of DHT, will not do much in regard to maintaining muscle. And as with any drug, a tolerance is developed over time so using Proviron to help a lagging libido will just add to further suppression once the use of the drug has ceased.

It works great as an anti estrogen which is also a reason its great to ADD to a steroids cycle.

Test is and should be the basis for ALL cycles man.Your first cycle should be a test only cycle.You can actually run Test alone for the first few cycles and still make great gains as long as your training and diet are tight.

As for the hair loss,well if your genetically prone to hair loss,Prov is the last thing that you want to be taking.DHT IS what causes hair loss so avoiding it is what you are looking for.But with that said,again,really only a matter of concern if its in your genetics.Are the male members of your family prone to baldness? Was your father,grandfather,etc bald? If so,then you have to decide if the increased risk of baldness is worth cycling.Only you can answer that.

Comment

Thanks for the response man. I guess I should have also picked up Test to run with it. I wasn't very knowledgeable on Steroids when I ordered the Proviron, but now that I have it, it's going to bug me if I don't use it (even just for sexual reasons). I guess if I don't use it I will wait until I can get the Test and learn more about starting my first cycle before proceeding further.

Comment

You're welcome.I would just wait till you get some Test and then run them together for a PROPER cycle.No rush with this man.

First,I would seriously put some time into reading up and learning as much to this as possible.Many great threads right here on board that cover everything you'll need to know before starting a cycle.This is a serious game that can dramatically impact your health,not just for today,but for the long term so you want to know as much as you can before making the decision to join in.Research as much as you can not only about AAS,but dietary changes that should accompany cycling,supp's,training,etc.THAN,if you still have any specific questions,post them up.

Comment

Yeah I do have a question. I took a 25 mg of Proviron just for the hell of it before going to the gym today. How much will that impact my long term health? Hell, if I took it for a month, how much would my health be challenged? I hear Proviron is relatively safe, and has little side effects. I took it because I was like, Fuck it, lets see if it hardens me up or whatnot, even though I don't have Test to run with it right now.

Comment

Wasted gear mate.
            Do it properly to see decent results

Comment

Wasting money with that BS idk if it would do anything for a female either?

Comment

It surely made me blow a big load with the girl today. So there is that bonus I suppose.

Comment

Lol yea it does that nice atleast u get something hopefully u will keep all your hair

Comment

Yeah I did experience dizzyness a few times in the day. I'm hoping it was a coincidence and not related to the proviron. I didn't eat a good breakfast. But could it have been because of the provion? I heard proviron can increase blood pressure. Not sure if dizzyness is caused by high blood pressure or not and if that had anything to do with it but hopefully not. The libido was awesome, went three times!

Comment

Working...
                    X