Question about drug test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about drug test?

OK got a question, I've gotten a few offers in Colorado about jobs, so I was just wondering IF by chance I get one of these jibs and move out there what all will show up on a drug test for a job?? Right now I'm just taking Test Cypionate, with clenbuterol, and T3, I have EQ on they way and also my dbol for later probably next month. Just wondering thanks
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Generally they only test for recreational drugs. Like meth coke dope ect. Testing for steroids is quite expensive as it requires some special infusion that I don't quite understand. But here in Australia a test is $1000 dollars. So for the money it cost for a test and the substance that dosent really effect you from doing any job (besides just breaking the law) its really a waste of money for them. But if they are testing for it the can find it up to 12 months of you stoping. I have a medical coming up very soon I'm on clen test e and eq and I know I will pass it with flying colors.
    Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

Working...
    X