Drawing advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing advice.

Is it fine to draw out of two vials test e and eq with the same barrel and drawing needle to the volume of 1ml each total 2ml. People are saying mixed response to me saying the dose will be inaccurate and u can't mix the two in the same barrel. But I have been with no probs and have no pain or bad reaction. Can I get anyone's opinion on this please. I'm sure its ok but I'm just checking. Thankyou guys.
    Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

My theroy so I don't mix inside the vials is draw past my required ammount of the first substance push back into vial to expel any air and get to the 1ml mark then draw from second vial until the 2ml mark. Now as I expelled the air in the first vial and the syringe is now full of liquid I should not need to push back into second vial as no air should get drawn in and if it dose I'll just sacrafice the tiny ammount outside the vial but at the same time that drop will lubricate my needle. Well this is my opinion anyway. (I'll clearly do this regardless to fill the pinning needle I should of been more clear on that)
    Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

It's make no difference if they r mixed draw one vial to proper dose then the market in the syringue imagine it is now set at zero and draw your next vial and so on just swab the tips of all the vials with alcohol before puncturing to insure sterility does not make a difference if they r mixed or if some air is in it. As long as the medicine ends up Intramuscular likes its meant to b then it is done properly. Hope this helps

Comment

Sure dose mate and that goes the same as I been told by most but you know the Internet and dickheads who think they know better than anyone. Most I bet have not even ever touched the stuff or even know anyone who has. One dick was trying to tell me that due to the compounds being different 1ml of one plus 1ml of the other dose not equal 2ml? I'm like how the fuck do you figure that out liquid is liquid and can't be compressed regardless of its 1ml of oil and 1ml of water the two won't mix but still equal 2ml of liquid but no he would not listen

Comment

Working...
        X