Cutting cycle help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting cycle help needed

Here`s the deal I`m 25 yeas old 5"4 189 lbs at 22% body fat. I`m looking for around 12-15% I have a cycle of the following in the mail. This is also my first cycle ever
    Cycle length and layout:
    Length 8 weeks
    Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
    Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

I plan on using clomid as my PCT. I need to know if this will get me down a good bit of Body fat or if i need to tweak it somehow. As well as What should i add to the PCT if anything.

Depends of your diet
    Nothing else
    I can get you to 15% without drugs

Comment

lowest I have been able to get it is 19% and I already have the stack paid and shipping

Comment

It's cool
        Best drugs shit diet you won't loose bodyfat.
        Little drugs and a nailed diet you will look great in no time..
        Post your dialy diet here I can have a look...
        I

Comment

U r simply not work hard enough I can eat McDonald's and excersize and get to 15% add little diet and u will b in shape I know it's frustrating but u have to bust your ass son. Make shit happen no drug burns fat on its own ever. My advise is get in the best shape u can then run your cycle and look 10x better than u ever expected. Good luck

Comment

The daily diet is hard to keep due to the fact i have 3 little ones running around and making 2 separate meals gets expensive fast.
            when i'm dieting to cut my daily consists of around 30g of carbs 20-40g of fats and calories fall where ever.
            I run 2 miles every morning and lift for lunch.
            I'm going to start priming this week. My cycle just shipped this morning so ill get it in 2-3 weeks and hoping i can be cut down to 19% by the time it gets here.
            I eat lots of tuna, chicken, pork and small amounts of fruit to fill my nutritional needs I take amino's and protein.
            Its not that I dont work hard I just cant keep a good diet with the life style I live (may or may not be military)

Comment

Diet it's the hardest part consistentcy For everyone no just you
              Training ist 1 hour a day
              You still got 23 left... To eat and rest..
              If body fat Its your main goal diet should be 100% nailed or lose enough to see results that we keep you in track ..
              You should found you tdee.
              Eat 500 cals under maintenance.
              High protein high fats low carbs...
              Try this for a week and reasses.
              Would take time but done properly you won't put weight back..
              Good luck keep us posted

Comment

Look man, I may or may not be military as well, and may or not be infantry. I may or may not be in a higher leadership position.
                I have plenty of time to do cardio and lift.
                I know you already paid for your stack (I'll save my thoughts on sending liquids through the mail) but when it arrives I would highly reccomend sitting on it for awhile. With your body fat percentage you are going to get some shitty sides from using test and winny, even at those safe dosages and using an AI.

There are "cutting drugs" you can use, but as others have said, you need to get your stuff on lock first...primarily diet and cardio. It will take some work, but I have kids too, man. Stay up a little later on Sunday and cook your ass off. Prep your meals for the whole week. Invest in a good cooler bag that you can take to work with you. get some advice on your diet.

Get down to 15 percent, THEN get on some gear. Don't rush things...you will be dissapointed and be putting your health at risk.

Comment

Yea I stay pretty much shredded in test and deca and 5 years ago I wouldn't have believed that was possible if u can't get below 19 % on your own u r in for a bad time it's the truth whether u bought drugs already or not

Comment

Another note...because you may or may not be military, are you judging your body fat by a tape test? because that shit is bunk. It makes fat dudes with fat necks skinnier than they are, and in shape guys without fat necks fatter. Try at least a caliper test to get a better assesment. ideally you want to do a water test or a Bod Pod. Much more accurate.

Comment

If your are looking for home gadgets and smart things then buy this for your home safety keyless door lock

Comment

Working...
                      X