Form orals to injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form orals to injections

Ok look I have run D,Bol many many times now as I have always been scared of needles. But 5 tablets a day every 3.5 hours is just getting old. Look ill always love dbol and and always respect its hit to my system at a dose of 50mg a day for 10 weeks. I know we cannot compare to the great strength in the massive rush in brings. (you can notice dbol in you with in a week easy if its real) but all these strong ass options have negative sides and I have come to learn that do I want to keep risking liver problems and get huge fast or just chill the fuck out and wait a few extra months and make more chances of keeping gains.

Ok now long story not so short I'm sorry guys.

I have done lost of research but am finding shit overwhelming

I just got two 10 ml vials
    1: oxydine metabolics (250mg boldenone undecylenate)
    2: T-ENANTHATE BY GE.TM LABS (250mg testosterone enanthate)

I have been told that 250mg of each once a week for my first injection experiance should be fine just to get me over the needle side of things. So in total if I just stuck to that I should get 10 weeks out of the 2 vials yes. Look I'm confused and I really thinks its more me looking at these needles in front of me and I have switched of the brain lol (thank god my wife is being taught by a nurse to do it and then they said after ya first two your gonna laugh and think damn I was like a little baby for nothing.)
    I got 100 of everything 3cc syringe, 23g needle and 19g needle also all my wipes ect etc.
    I'm basicly here for the cycle side for the help. Look I know this seem like someone with no idea but I just want to get some good advice with the gear I have ok. Remember it's my first time injection as last time i sooked out and gave me mate 4 10 mill vials as I couldn't do it with out my wife. (I was his best mate for a while there lol)
    So all the stats aside with my body and diet that's not my issue I want to see something like a cycle plan for the stuff I have got and I'm not starting until I full understnd what's getting said. I thankyou all for the time you spend to read this and possibly help me. Oh and pct and stuff is all good I just need the injecting the gear help please. Thankyou once again
    Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

You could use 25 gauge for injecting, it's slightly smaller needle, it's what I use. I would do test only, seriously. Wait for future cycles to add more than one compound. You could do 500 test only instead of 250 test and 250 bold. Much smarter move. Of course you would need another vial of test. 1 cc twice a week in needle would do it. Do you know about alcohol wipes, changing needle and where to inject, etc?
    sigpic

Comment

My sister is a fully qualified nurse. I was sent to our local addiction clinic (God that felt bad) I got the lot whipes and disposable containers etc. she knows how to do the injection but just has no idea about the juice side of it. I'm in the clinic and they are telling me about the z pullback and making sure no blood comes back up and if it dose take it out and throw that shot out as the blood has contaminated the gear. But then she stopped and said look as long as your sister really is a nurse just let here do her thing and you just get used of injection for now then learn to self inject when your calm.
      So just run one you recon. I was thinking of just test but my guy had a good idea and I just got two lol.
      So out of the two what do I keep and how much a week. I can just replace the one you say to drop with the stuff you advise me to run alone.
      Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

If you do get blood when aspirating which happened to me once only, you pull out but you then reinject it. No need to waste it, it's fine. Yes your better off with only testosterone e which you have one already. You see the more you do this the more your body gets used to it and you start using more and adding different compounds. So no need to use extra stuff in the beginning because just test alone will work great for first time.
        sigpic

Comment

Massive thanks for the heads up. God am I the only one sooo bloody scared about needles. I mean I know how dumb my logic is thinkng dbol and liver who cares at least there is no needles. But then again if I bugger the liver or kidneys I'm gonna be doing a whole lot of injections due to testing. Look I know this is bad as drinking and us gym boys don't mix but dam this cry baby is thinkng of a few shots of vodka to calm me the fuck down. This crazy ass brain of mine. Any tips on how to not be a pussy??
          Last edited by bigred; 07-08-2015, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Watch a few YouTube videos....
            They help you with your technique too

Comment

Yeah I done that and I watched one where the guy stuffed up and blood went all over and it was labelled how to inject test e right. Lol I was like wtf you idiot why did you just do that to me lol. But I had everything sitting infront of me so I put it all away. When my sis who is a nurse comes over she said don't do anything just stay on the couch watching tv and I'll just talk with your wife in the other room. So only time I'll see anything will be seconds before the pin. Here is me looking at my supplies all day thinking fck that bugger is big

Comment

What makes you think you need steroids anyway. It is crazy to think you can't get big being natural. My brother who worked out in the 70 to 80's looked better than I could ever look. He never even knew about gear. Granted maybe I am more vascular than he was but I know more about diet today. Look at videos of guys who are natural and see how good they look. Remember with drugs comes side effects some that never go away. If your meant to be big you will be with or without drugs. Just a thought
                sigpic

Comment

Look I totally understand this point. But you know the old saying when someone says just once and that's it. Well I went from 215 kilos to 97 kilos and a gym addict. I started on dbol and exploded after 2 years of training. Now I said just one dbol cycle and after 10 weeks at 40mg a day I exploded and it was insane. Nowim hooked and I want to take this to a competing level. Now I have run way to many oral cycles and only had positive results but for how long? It's like a 20 can a day drinker until the body screams fuck you I'm done.
                  Look I get you. You are right 100% but I just don't plan on stopping I know that's bad but I'm at that whatever it takes stage in my life and if I remain on orals IT WILL FUCK ME UP as even when I'm in tailand buying pharmacy dbol I'm noticing that 50mg 60mg aint responding as well as 40mg used to. So as the doc and sister said look we can see your hearts set on your bodybuilding and to be honest when you were 215 kilos 440 odd pounds that will kill you much faster than what your doing. So he said if you go injections your going to be a hell of a lot better off. Look I'm sorry I have my train of thought and it will never change so I'm just doing the right thing and learning properly I will always take your cycle advice but I know I just won't take the stop advice (I really am sorry if I sound like a ass) oh unless you say bro stop that mix is dangerouse or not a good mix that's advice I will forever take from juiced muscle.

Comment

Test it's best
                    Orals are weak compared to Test
                    Much better results from test

Comment

sweet and so much more better on the body. look im here to litsten on advice look i was on steroids before i joined this group. also i have already taken paulich advice and dropped one compound to just test e so i am listening to your recomendations . also i have 1 inch 1/4 23g needles how far in do i go for my glute. my nurse sister is getting hesitant in showing me i dont know why but its annoying me as she has all the qulifications to teach me 100% right. i get she is worried but im doing this no matter what

Comment

Glutes to the end....plenty meat there
                        I do glutes...shoulders and quads with the same needle...
                        Get your technique right before you jab.... Watch a few YouTube videos on how and where.....very helpful
                        Once you done it.... You will laugh at how easy it is.... Best of luck

Comment

Just a follow up. Ha injection is easy what a sook I was lol. Now back on the GAIN TRAIN choo choo lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigred View Post
                            Just a follow up. Ha injection is easy what a sook I was lol. Now back on the GAIN TRAIN choo choo lol
                            Good man [emoji3]

Comment

Working...
                            X