Cycle at 15.38% BF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle at 15.38% BF?

Hey everyone, its been a long time since I have posted but I have always kept checking in from time to time. For a time I got derailed with injuries and was not able to keep as much focus... but I did stay in the gym. This is not my first cycle but its been over 5 years since my last one.

I have been cutting before this next cycle dropped from 24% to 15.38% .. I am still trying to cut this lil tire of fat left on my lower abs but I cant seem to budge it.

So where to go from here?? well I have all the gear I need to get started and know that building muscle will burn more fat. Soo..

I wondered if its okay to start a cycle at this point and by doing so gaining muscle may be the better way to cutting the rest of the lower fat off. I just seems like my body is really fighting me on getting rid of this last 5 lbs or so..

I was considering a dbol (oral), test e cycle and PCT of course.. but thought I would consult with you guys first on ideas. Changes? I also have some winy, because my main goal here is to lose this belly fat and I thought that might help at some point..

thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to offer input..

Height: 6’3
    Current weight is 201.00
    15.38% BF

Short term goal: lose this belly fat, gain as much muscle as possible..
    long term Goal: 215-220 lean..

The meal plan looks like this, 6 meals a day
    Current Macro’s
    220g protein
    110g Carb
    60g Fat
    1910 cals a day but net 900 – 1200 depending on if double cardio day or not..

Schedule:

5:00 AM 30g Protein Drink, 10 gram fat

Weight Train/cardio

7:30 AM 2 whole eggs, 6 x egg whites, 1 serving almond coconut almond milk, 1 flower tortila, 1 serving almond butter = approx
    35g Pro, 30g Carb, 10g Fat

11:00 AM 30g Protein Drink, 30g oatmeal, 10 gram fat (walnuts or almonds)

1:00 PM 8.5oz of grilled chicken breast, green veggie, coconut oil, = approx 30g Pro, 30g Carb, 10g Fat

4:00 PM 30g Protein Drink, 30g oatmeal, 10 gram fat (walnuts or almonds)

6:00 PM 8.5oz of grilled chicken breast, green veggie, coconut oil, = approx 30g Pro, 30g Carb, 10g Fat

7:00 PM if scheduled I will do a 30 – 45 min cardio session.. see below..

Training Sched
    Mon Bi and Tri, + 45min stair stepper / + 45min stair stepper

Tue Leg

Wed Cardio/abs + 45min stair stepper / + 45min stair stepper

Thur Back + 45min stair stepper

Fri Chest & Shoulder + 45min stair stepper / + 45min stair stepper

Sat: + 45min stair stepper

Sun: off
    Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

Looks good brother.BF loss is definitely a dietary related issue.No matter how hard you train your diet is the ultimate deciding factor on just how cut you will get.You definitely seem to have a good plan outlined and just need to stick to it and play around with it.Always reading your body and adjusting to see what changes those adjustments are making.

As for the dbol,thats definitely not a cutting steroid.Will add a lot of water weight for many.If anything,I would add in some Var or Winny.Ive personally gotten great success with Mast P.I pin EOD so running it along side my Test E times perfectly.

Good luck with it brother.Great to see you posting again.I hope to hear from you more often again.

Comment

Thanks dude! Been a while.. glad to see your still around!

Yeah I keep hearing its about my diet... but for the last month I kept my diet perfect.. and at my last BF% check I actually lost lean body mass vs losing BF%. I was pissed.. I felt like I was getting way skinny at 90g of carbs a day but I thought thats what I needed to do to penetrate that last belly fat. I felt drained all the time of energy so I bumped up recently to 110 and I feel a lot better during the day..

Comment

Question: is liquid egg whites a good protein for right after workouts?

Comment

Yea,im always around.LOL.Great to hear from you as well sir.

You definitely do not want to cut your cals/macro's too low as it will definitely make you feel lethargic and less energetic as well as halt your gains which obviously happened to you.It always about tweaking your numbers up or down when needed,which can and does constantly change.

As for the egg whites,sure they're fine as an after wo food,but I actually prefer whole eggs to egg whites only.Much more nutrition in the yolks than the whites alone and has long since been proven as more beneficial eating the whole egg vs only the whites.All healthy nutrition in them including fats.Now adding egg whites WITH a whole egg is acceptable.I would go with an easily digesting whey protein shake immediately post wo and add the eggs about 45 minutes to an hr later as a post workout meal.Or adding them to your protein shake is also ok.

Comment

The lower your body fat is the less chance of side effects and the more pronounced and noticeable your results will b with aas !! As said above diet is the key along with training intensity stay covered in sweat and out of breathe for maximum fat loss while u r training

Comment

My current after work out meal is 2 whole, 6 egg white and 1 flower tortilia, 1 serving of coconut almond milk.. my dilemma is that I will be very hungry by next time I have a chance to eat whole foods.. ie lunch..

but I guess I could leave the egg whites out and drink a small shake with the whole foods?

Comment

You can add the egg whites to your protein shake if you like.

I would try drinking your protein shake immediately after your work out and your post work out meal an hour after that.I see you have this reversed now and also have those 2 4 1/2 hrs apart.This would explain why you feel hungry between meals.Shorten it to an hr after your pot workout shake and this will help solve that problem.The shake is a much easier and faster way to digest the needed nutrients after a wo so after only about an hour,your be able to eat and process a whole food meal

I noticed you said you are at around 1200 cals some days? That may also be a problem.At your size that may be too low which can put your body in a survival mode where it will store what little fat you do consume.This is a common error with people trying to lose fat.Going too low can be worse than too much many times.Same reason why crash diets never work for extended periods of time.Your body panic when cals are too low and starts to store what you do consume.With fat being too low,your body will store that and look to protein to burn as energy instead which of course is counterproductive to your goals as a bber.

Try upping that number slightly.Do you know your BMR and maintenance number for calories? I would venture to say its closer to the 1900 # so 1200 would be far too low.As little as 3-500 cals under maintenance is sufficient to help you lose weight.

Comment

Working...
                X