New Customer to Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Customer to Naps

Hey mates, Im new to this forum and new to Naps. Ive been using gear for about 2 years know and have been pretty successful in achieving the results I want. I am 29 years old today!! 6'4 240lbs. I graduated HS at 348lbs of fat nasty blob....I set out on a life long journey to loose weight and get myself in the best shape I could. I have achieved every goal I have set for myself and now I am looking to put on another clean 30lbs and eventually cut back down down to a SOLID 240-250. I have spent all evenin reading forum after forum and reviews as well as reviewing all of the product Naps has to offer. Will all consideration have decided to go with Genza Products as 98% of what I have read are all good reviews. I feel very confident that Naps will get me any gear that I order and if I encounter any problems I feel like they will make sure the it is taken care of. Im just looking to get some feed back from anybody to the contrary if there is any. I am planning on runnning a 15 week cycle of Test E 750/week, Deca 500/week along with letro to keep sides at bay. I have been diagnosed with Hypogonadism and have been on Androgel for 3 years now with my last Total Testosterone range at 625. The last cycle I ran was a simple Test/Tren from RedLionLabs....which I must say I was not to pleased with. I felt like it was underdosed and I just didnt get the results I was expecting. Im pumped up about trying the Genza products and I will be posting a video blog with cycle plan, diet plan, training schedule, as well as before, during, and afters! I will also include some photos of my weight loss journey from when I graduated HS to current date. I have become so passionate about exercise and fitness and that of helping other along with their journey that I entered into the medical field 3 years ago obtained my RN certification and I am currently in my 3rd semester of NPC school.......I currently work with a group of endocrine docs and will be focusing my attention and practice to the same! I am beyond blessed and excited about what the future has in store. I hope to get some positive feedback and look forward to getting my blog going! Happy lifting mates

welcome to JM, bro

Comment

Welcome to JM

PM Me if you have any questions
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Welcome to JM

PM Me if you have any questions
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks Bro....you have been VERY HELPFUL and I feel at ease that everything will go smooth with getting everything and the quality of everything!! Youve been on point with my posts here as well as with other things that we talked about earlier today. Def. satisfied so far and very excited to get my gear and blow some personal PRs and exceed set goals.

Thanks fellas

Comment

Thanks Bro....you have been VERY HELPFUL and I feel at ease that everything will go smooth with getting everything and the quality of everything!! Youve been on point with my posts here as well as with other things that we talked about earlier today. Def. satisfied so far and very excited to get my gear and blow some personal PRs and exceed set goals.

Thanks fellas

Comment

Working...
            X