New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

I joined this site more for my father. He doesn't understand how forums work and such.

My dad use to be a bodybuilder in his mid 30's. He kind of fell off but started back up a year ago. He's getting back into taking gear again. He thinks I should get into it to give myself a boost but I'm not to sure about it at this time. Anyway he has a question...he's gonna be taking Sustanon 350 with a 3ml syringe. He's not sure how much to take. In the mean time I'll try to show him how this works.

Thanks

Welcome to JM, bro.

Never use gear because someone advises you so. Educate yourself and then make your own decision. It has consequenses for a very long time. So you should know what those consequenses are for your health.

As with gear jus read the post "how to juice" There are many different cycles and it all depends on your needs.

Comment

Welcome to JM, bro.

Never use gear because someone advises you so. Educate yourself and then make your own decision. It has consequenses for a very long time. So you should know what those consequenses are for your health.

As with gear jus read the post "how to juice" There are many different cycles and it all depends on your needs.

Comment

Welcome to JM buddy

Comment

Working...
        X