Introducing Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Myself

Hi everyone. I'm a 31 year old guy from Texas who's been on testosterone replacement therapy for about four years now. I do my own shots every week.

I've been in the gym for around 15 years, with the last 5 years being pretty serious. I'm 5'10", currently 180 lbs, chest 45", shoulders 52", biceps 16.5", waist 32", quads 22". Haven't checked BF lately, but I'm in the flat stomach but no abs range.

My goals are simply to get bigger, get under 10 percent BF, and compete in a show once I feel confident enough (does anyone really wake up one day and feel that way?).

It's been an interesting experience having to go on TRT. I mostly see it as a positive thing, because, hey, I basically have an unlimited supply of real testosterone for almost no money (right now I have 14 vials just sitting at the house). The frustrating part is finding a doctor who knows anything about this stuff. I've had docs tell me all sorts of ridiculous things, from "just inject 400 mg once a month" (yeah, that'll keep my levels stable) to "your total testosterone level is 20 points above normal, so I'd stop injections for four months and then we'll recheck" (seriously???). Then you have the docs that look at you like you're doing something illegal. So the search continues.

Anyway, here's hoping I can contribute something to the community, and maybe learn a lot along the way.

I'm about to post in the Steroids forum about a cycle I'm putting together. Please stop by and let me know what you think.
    progressive
    Last edited by progressive; 10-20-2013, 04:42 AM.

Welcome to the forum brother, I getting that a Doc didn't put you on TRT???? You did yourself???
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Hey MrBig, thanks for the welcome.

No, actually a doc (an endocrinologist) did put me on it. My libido was low, I felt tired all the time, etc. so I asked to have my testosterone checked. It came in a little below normal, but she went ahead and put me on replacement. She's also the one who said to take 400 mg at a time, once a month. It only took me 30 minutes of research on google to figure out she had no clue how it should be dosed. Since then I've pretty much been looking out for myself.

Comment

Welcome brother and your story about doctors is all to familiar. Most doctors have no time to spend with patents and need to turn out as many people in one
        day as they can. I too had a doctor that started throwing darts at me. She had NO clue as to the highs and lows of blast injections. I had to do the research
        for both a doctor and my health. Best move I ever made. You will find this site to be a great source of info. We also have a great sponsor here and you should
        take a look at there site when you get the chance. You will also find a bunch of good guys and girls here that are willing to help ya out with questions or just
        to shoot the shit with. Again welcome to the boards.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Hey guys, question. I wrote up my post about a cycle I'm about to start in the Steroids forum last night, but it hasn't shown up yet. A message popped up saying it would need to be approved by a moderator. Is there one that can approve it?

Comment

Welcome brother. Great having you on board.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by progressive View Post
              Hey guys, question. I wrote up my post about a cycle I'm about to start in the Steroids forum last night, but it hasn't shown up yet. A message popped up saying it would need to be approved by a moderator. Is there one that can approve it?
              Never heard anything like that..IT team?

Welcome to the board, bro

Comment

Alright, guys, I went ahead and rewrote my post in the Steroids forum. Take a look if you have a sec! Here's the link.

Thanks

Comment

Alright, guys, I went ahead and rewrote the post about my cycle in the Steroids forum. Mind taking a look if you have a sec?

Thanks

Comment

I'm new here myself, but welcome!

Comment

Working...
                    X