My introduction, thanks for having me here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My introduction, thanks for having me here

My name is Jack. I've been heavily into bodybuilding and the associated lifestyle for about 5 years. I'm the guy that carries the 2x2 cooler everywhere. Have been on hormones (Test, primobolan, masteron, now on test, tren, masteron) since may of this year. I received a cancer diagnosis in april and had my left testicle removed along with a tumor, but since then I've been A-OK and it gave me a great excuse for TRT.

I was banned from GH15 yesterday for saying that the supply-side interdiction by governments in the narcotics trade doesn't work, and that rehabilitation and decriminalization is the answer (a rather common libertarian stance on the matter). Pretty bummed out about it. Honestly, I think gh15 misread or misunderstood my post, but that's ok.

Now I'm looking for a new home. Thanks.
    sourcenyne
    Last edited by sourcenyne; 10-05-2013, 06:39 PM.

Nasser died, bro, so he can't misread anything anymore.
    But welcome to JM. We don't ban that easy..

Comment

Welcome home brother. We all police each other pretty well here. The mods are cool also.. You will find that the sponsors here are also
      top notch. Good to have ya on board.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Watch the guy directly above this post ^^^^^^^

Something not right with him. He did a havoc cycle now look at his face.....
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Don't be hatting Bigpa.. We only let you hang out here cause we know what your dad and and his cousin did some years back.. Now look at ya..
          Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
            Don't be hatting Bigpa.. We only let you hang out here cause we know what your dad and and his cousin did some years back.. Now look at ya..
            Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!
            TB I knew I should have never told you. Everybody just thought I was special
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Licking the windows is a dead give a way...

Comment

Working...
              X