New bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bee

Well i have been considering this route for years, then a few years ago i had a accident skiing. I shattered the lower half of my scapula and broke the top half in several pieces,fractured several ribs in multiple places, bruised a bunch of internal organs and broke off 4 transverse process. My job is also a very physically demanding. Needless to say it put me in a bad way, especially w pain. I continued my exercise the best i could, i was stuck on pain meds, i hated them. So i quit takin them and the doc wanted to cut me open, all this other crap. I started a strength and cardio training routine, unfortunately i still put on quite a bit of weight. A friend that was into gear explained to me the pain relieving characteristics and the gear is supposed to also help with bone density and joint repair. There was no way i was going back on narcotics, so i gave the stuff a chance, it has honestly changed my life, i have no joint pain at all, Anywhere! I am able to lift again, exercise the way i need to, preform in the sack, and most of all excel at my job again and not just take the behind the scenes assignments.
    So your thinking, well how do you know you are not creating further damage to your injury? Well i went back to my doc and he couldn't believe the muscle tone, range of motion and strength i had gained in a little over a month, hehe, he did X-rays, of course the scapula still is deformed, that's a no brainer, but the joint has pulled back together, everything is lined up the way it should be, he looked at me and said, "keep doing what your doing, i don't wanna know anything", so here i am, workin on getting back to my former self, i at this time have 0 intention on moving to anything stronger.
    Manyfire
    Last edited by Manyfire; 08-01-2013, 12:36 AM. Reason: Needed edited

Btw, my diet is very low carb(only after training), protein and fiber, 1 hour weight training, 35 minutes cardio, then a second 20 min cardio later in the day. I generally have 3 protein shakes, 1 when i wake up and 1 after each workout. So this is definitely not trying to be a quick fix for weight.
    Manyfire
    Last edited by Manyfire; 08-01-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

That's awesome brother, glad to hear that and welcome to the forum.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Brother Welcome to JM.. Great to read your story and great to hear that AAS has help yet another person out there that wants to do things with there life other
        then let these doctors dope you up.. Been there,,,, Done that !

You came to the right place for information and a great bunch of people. Read the rules you get the chance and look forward to chatting with you here at JM.
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome to the forum manyfire.
          If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Thanks gents, looking forward to all of your knowledge and results i will obtain from it

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Good story brother.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Name change

Comment

welcome to the forum brother!!

Comment

welcome to JM, bro

Comment

I appreciate it, the info on here is invaluable!

Comment

You can get lost for days on some of the pages.. Best to get a note book too.

Comment

I never thought about it, but a notebook is a great suggestion TB.

Comment

I do a lot of copy and past of some of the info. Some stuff is just to much to retain all of it..

Comment

Working...
                            X