Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Hey, my name is Tyler and I'm 19. I'm 5 foot 5 inches tall. My sophomore year in high school I had back surgery which threw a wrench into my life. I currently weigh 186.3 pounds as of now. I have always been a chubby kid but I'm sick of being that way and want to change the path I am going down. I'm unsure of the workout plan or diet plan I am going to be using but I'm considering starting a cycle of OEP. Thanks.

Hi and welcome! I'd first get a real grip on the training and diet and stick with that a while before even thinking about any gear. Your young and full of test as it is, and I always recommend good food and great training before turning to gear. The more you juice, the better all other parts of your life has too be. What's your training background and such?
    Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Like Shrek said.. Your gear is already built in.. You have every thing you need body wise. Now you have to get a good program to follow.
      Let me suggest this here as a starter for ya

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...y-trainer.html

That will give ya an idea of what you can do in just a few weeks.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome to the forum
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Dont do it till your mid to late 20'a or early 30's man

Comment

Or at least it drops below 500 and even that can be for a number of reasons. Best to find out why it dropped first and if it was just a low day.
            Some doctors just want to push Androjelly creams and move you out...
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks for that link Time Bandit! I havn't checked this since now. If I make a forum for updates on my progress where do I post that? I played lacrosse and in-house Bball until my back surgery. I took strength and speed training until then too. I started last Tuesday just eating healthy, mostly chicken and whole wheat brown rice along with fruits and veggies. I have only ran three times since then. Today I ran in the morning, lifted after work and then ran again. It feels good to actually be tired instead of burned out from smoking. I have lost almost 9 pounds, i weigh myself 3 times a day and I was 177.3 earlier!

Comment

Working...
              X