Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Cali

Hey Everyone,
    I'm new to the forums and was looking for feedback. I'm new to ordering online and a bit concerned since I'll be giving someone my money in hopes they keep their word I'll be ordering from naps I have read mixed reviews but I figured I'd give it a try if anyone could provide feedback with past experiences with them it would be greatly appreciated, also feel free to send me a PM if preferred thank you
    sigpic

Naps Is awesome dont worry

Comment

Bro no need to worry about naps they are awesome.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

i agree with blade and bigpa I have ordered numerous cycles from many sites and naps hands down is the most reliable and quickest shipping. NAPS is bomb and so is this forum bro many knowledgable guys here. Welcome on

Comment

Dude I ordered from another site 2 days before naps and naps came 11 days earlier than expected. The other should be here today. Point is naps is g2g so fast.
          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Instinctz View Post
            Hey Everyone,
            I'm new to the forums and was looking for feedback. I'm new to ordering online and a bit concerned since I'll be giving someone my money in hopes they keep their word I'll be ordering from naps I have read mixed reviews but I figured I'd give it a try if anyone could provide feedback with past experiences with them it would be greatly appreciated, also feel free to send me a PM if preferred thank you
            Dont believe anything you read on ANY forum. Most members are newbies and have no idea how to make anything work best- so they blame the compound- OR soem people just like to post and base their opinion on a paragraph they read online, but most of the Mods and Vets have LIVED this and done things many times or even trained many others and have tons of real life examples to follow. NAPS has been around longer than most and the reason is because they are awesome, when you think of the 1000s of people they serviced you are bound to find some issues- but they will always resolve the issue unless you behave disrepectfully .
            The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsugo View Post
              Dont believe anything you read on ANY forum. Most members are newbies and have no idea how to make anything work best- so they blame the compound- OR soem people just like to post and base their opinion on a paragraph they read online, but most of the Mods and Vets have LIVED this and done things many times or even trained many others and have tons of real life examples to follow. NAPS has been around longer than most and the reason is because they are awesome, when you think of the 1000s of people they serviced you are bound to find some issues- but they will always resolve the issue unless you behave disrepectfully .
              So true!!!!!
              Oh and welcome to the forum Raw Instinctz.
              MrBig
              Last edited by MrBig; 05-07-2013, 08:30 PM.
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

welcome, i was new to naps not so long ago and id say they are g2g. customer service is great and mine came 16days early. im 5wks into it and everything is legit. personally ill never go else were while they are around,theres just no need. and the guys here are full of freindly knowledge,some ofthem spent time helping me when i was still a total starnger and newb.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                  NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

5 weeks in my self and Naps ROCKS.. Go no place else and welcome to a great place for information.
                    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X