Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Educating in the world of AAS...

What's up everyone?!

I'm 26 and have been training(Muay Thai and MMA) since I was about 15. I really got into lifting about a year ago, but only recently began to take it very serious. I've done a cycle in the past, but a torn MCL during training cut it short. I wasn't able to properly run a PCT, but remarkably had no sides and all bloodwork was fine after. I did, however, roughly lose about 50% of my gains.

For now, I've switched up my diet and routine and I'm noticing a remarkable difference; both physically and mentally. I'm going to continue down the natty path for a while until I consider running another cycle.

In the meantime, I'm going to be doing lots of research. I researched for about 6 months before my last cycle, but that was a few years ago and I've forgotten a lot.

Another thing is that I found injecting comparable to trying to pull my own teeth. I was deathly afraid, even after a few weeks. This time around, I'm going to look more into orals and everything possible to protect myself while on cycle.

Glad to be here!

Whats up Kajun, I know what you mean.. i took forever before I started my first cycle also. Partly because I couldnt find a source, but the research I did was worth it. It has been a long time since I have done a cycle also, so i forgot everything too. Personally, I think orals are a good supplement but they are hard on your liver if you run it long. I personally I don't think its worth it. Pinning maybe scary at first but your liver doesn't have to fight toxins as much. Plus you can run a cycle longer getting better results. Obviously, there are alot of people who started with orals. I guess, i was always kinda taught, if your gonna do it, do it right! just my 2 cents. Hopefully some of the veterans will be able to answer your questions better!

Comment

Working...
    X