Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old and new at the same time

Hi,

As an older new member of the forum, I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. I'm 42 years of age and live in the Netherlands. I'v been working out natty for 20 years, lifting 4 times a week and running 10 miles a week. During the first ten years my weight slowly went up from 68kg (yeah I know) to 98kg (length 182 cm, BF 11%). After that I couldn't really gain any more keepable weight without compromising my family life and/or career LOL. I did gain a little strength though. Im a fan of the 5x5, heavy compound approach and devote 90% of my training to it.

Strength stats:
    - BP 1RM: 140kg
    - DL 1RM: 215kg
    - SQ 1RM: 195kg
    - weighted dip 1RM: BW+48kg
    - weighted chin 1 RM: BW+50kg
    - L-seat to hand stand: 2x
    - muscle-up: 3x

I'm currently on a waiting list to be operated for a labral tear in my left shoulder. For several reasons I'm interested in and reading up on AAS:
    - to see if they can aid my rehab after surgery
    - to see if they can bring me some natty keepable gains
    - curiosity; I don't want to quit the sport (decades from now) without having experienced the "on" feeling.

So I'm mainly looking into compounds that:
    - are easy on my lipid profile
    - enable swift recovery of HPTA
    - boost collagen synthesis (type 3)

If any of you have experience with:
    - short cycles Robberts or Montana style
    - compounds in relation to rehab (primo, EQ, deca, TB-500, MGF)
    and is willing to share, then I'm all ears.

regards
    The Dutchman
    The Dutchman
    Last edited by The Dutchman; 01-23-2013, 08:13 PM.

Welcome to JM, bro
    ..oftewel een warm welkom, gab

Questions one by one in the different sections, please

compounds in relation to rehab (primo, EQ, deca, TB-500, MGF) you forgot the main one growth hormone.
    also profiles on compounds like TB 500 can be found on the blog. just type in GOOGLE "juicedmuscle TH 500) etc
    ...or explore the blog...

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...hymosin-beta-4

http://juicedmuscle.com/archive/index.php/t-7609.html
    RonnyT
    Last edited by RonnyT; 01-24-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks RonnyT (hoorde van Daan dat je hier actief bent),

I'll start separate threads in the proper sections for my questions for as far as they're not answered after an elaborate search through the forum. I may log my (probably TB-500 assisted) rehab. I know about growth being the best option for this, but it seems damn near impossible to get 'the real thing'.

happy lifing!
      The Dutchman
      Last edited by The Dutchman; 01-24-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

hey dutchman im BIGMURPH I would love to help you out setting up a cycle for you or answering any questions you have I have a site that helps people set up cycles or get legit links to anything they need you should check it out if you want it also has my email so you can askj me any questions about anything you need to know.
        www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ IM BIGMURPH by the way and im here to help with anything you need dont be shy to pm me or goto my site and email me on my site there are also legit links to what ever you might want and i will answer any questionsd you have I like to set up cycles for people I hope to hear from you.

Comment

Hi BIGMURPH,

Thanks for offering your help and expertise. Just took a look at your site and appreciate the modest dosage approach. As mentioned in my opening post, it matches my ambition to set up cycles that are somewhat gentle on the lipid profile and are relevatively easy to recover from. I'll keep in touch.

regards

Comment

Yeah keep in touch I finally found someone on this forum that agrees you don't have to take 800mg of test on your first cycle with 80 Mgs of d-Bol to kick it off I personally have ran 6 cycles in 10 yes all low does test and peals and I'm 5'10" 212 16percent bf so I'm a strong believer in more isn't always best I hope we talk more take it easy if you need anything let me know I got you

Comment

Working...
            X