Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Texas

Hi all,

I'm a 38y/o Marine, now living in TX. Joined here to gain knowledge from all of you experienced ones, in order to make a sound decision on my next cycle.

In the Marine Corps I could never do the good stuff. I got tired of spending money on "legal" stuff, and not seeing the results I thought I would. Once I got out I did my first cycle of Test E/ Deca- saw some great gains, and no drop-off after. I chose Deca due to it's lack of side-effects. I didn't notice any negative effects, and took Nolvadex after the cycle.

Again, I'm fairly new to this- and I'm looking forward to some advice/tips/suggestions from all of you.

Take care,

Scott

It's good to have another Marine aboard. Welcome dude.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

welcome at JM, bro

Comment

marinesgt2002 whats up bro im BIGMURPH I wanted to welcome you and let you know if you have any questions about anything you can pm me or goto my site www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ and my email is on there and i can help you set up a cycle or just help you out with any questions you might have about any compounds or the way you take different compounds well either way im here to help hope to hear from you bro BIGMURPH by the way my site has links to get what ever you need www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ hit me up

Comment

Working...
        X