Went from 235 to 175 back to 215 :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went from 235 to 175 back to 215 :/

I went from 235 to 175 in about 5 months. I was doing 3 hours of cardio at the end. I lost a lot of muscle So I did a cycle and put on 19 pounds of muscle but then added a bunch of fat. I'm back to 215 and need to try and lean up again. I have a very hard time controlling my diet. Hence why I did 3 hours of cardio.

A real jo-jo effect, welcome to JM, bro

Comment

did u do cardio during ur cycle?
      I believe that ur body has a preferred weight + will fight to get back to that weight for u it may be 215? you can change that set point but it is tough.

But ur diet w/out the cardio during cycle went to shit? - Bodyfat is in the diet.
      slowly add the cardio back 2x30min session a wk and slowly clean up ur diet - pick one thing a month and remove it or find a better option.
      for example if ur eating whitebread switch it to Ezekiel bread. if ur using sugar switch to splenda etc....
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

It only takes a fee minutes to write down what you eat aday. Then after a week or so you can find ur sweet spot kepp your calories carbs protein and sodium on point. I do this everyday So when my body weight starts to change i can see where i went wrong. If tour serious about losing weight or gaining try this. It works

Comment

Working...
        X