Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined 10/04/12. I am seeking alittle info before i start cycling with TEST-E. Hopefully make some good friends along the way

Cheers!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Welcome!

I got great results from a simple tE only cycle.

Good luck, and make sure you read related post. Using the search tool to find threads.

Make sure you get your Diet right. That is very important, and Learn about PCT so you don't grow ( @ )( @ ) 's!!!!

Comment

Welcome Im glad to hear your learning before jumping right in I read alot of things posted about people just taking juice and not doing their homework on it. Im not an expert but I recently joined the forum myself and looking for people to learn with I have decent experience taking different compounds.I have used test e d-bol sust and I have good knowledge of certain pcts and anti e so if you have a question shoot me a message I would like to talk about things hope I hear from you

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
        X