Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Testosterone freaks from Switzerland

Hi guys,

Finally I found a site which provides correct informations not like the other ones who sellers sell bull** and informations about the subject are wrong. But RonnyT proofed the truth in my opinion because I rode a lot of good posts out here. And also other members with big knowledge are here, which I really appreciate.

First of all, I'm from the 80th and so I'm younger then the most but I have my experience (Slin, Test, Tren, Dbols, ...) but want to grow over the 110kg mark in the offseason. I'm dieting now and I hope that my contest weight will be around 90kg... Tooo light in my opinion but with 800mg of total juice and nothing else, it's okay for me as it is my first competition.

Feel free if you have questions about my self or my philosophy about traiing (staying healthy while trying to gain as much muscle as possible... like everybody else is doing ;-) ).

wat lab do you use for your tren .. have you heard of burr labs iam useing it at min and its very good shit mate

Comment

burr labs? never heard tough.. I was using EoQ, which is or lets say was a german lab. It was good and I'm using my leftovers but placed an order for the raw powders... Nowadays I don't trust most of the labs anymore! Too much fakes goes around and all this underdosed sh** just to make more profit out of it, not my style to do business.

But from which country is this lab? England itselfs? I heard England is far the best when it comes to quality. But when it comes to GH, it's the same like in the rest of the world! Good quality China GH gets really rare today... Or at least in Switzerland!

Comment

yes mate english lab ive not had a bad lot yet. i used to get rid of a lot of stuff myself about 10 year ago and its changed a lot since then mate . a friend of mine as got a good batch of genotropin at the min and every one here in the uk raveing about it . ive never used gh my self would love to its the cash flow situ with me . but doing a course of tren e d bol and slin and got grait gains all ready prob stay on for 14 week slin just on train days 2 week on 2 off . its a great country for juice and its prices are good too good talking to you speak again some time thanks ..

Comment

really?! but what about british dragon and all these stuff? but today it's more about making money than about selling good quality products...

yeah GH is expensive and you pay about 1200 swissfrancs for 45 units of genotropin directly from the pharmacy. but to be honest, thats a lot of money! lasts for about a week if you pulse, so paying one tousand uk pounds just to have real growth in your system is way too expensive and not worth the outcome...

Comment

Working...
          X