More like a re-introduction..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More like a re-introduction..

I'm not new, just been awhile since I have been active.. I had the unfortunate experience of having a torn labrum in my left shoulder..

had to get surgery, but the doc didn't diagnose correctly and missed the tear completely.... waited 6 months to find out the pain/tear was STILL there!!!!

immediately got a second opinion.. and this doc did a much better diagnosis... which identified the labrum tear.. the second surgery was done on month 7 from the first surgery.. he had to sucher the labrum back to the bone..

then the following month I had another surgery but for correcting a deviated septum.. turns out I wasnt getting into REM sleep, basically a form of sleep apnea.. but much better now..

So next month, marks the 6th month from the second surgery.. damn shoulder still not ready to do much lifting but now that I am cleared from all the surgeons..

I started a 200mg a week deca therapy cycle for 14 weeks.. and so I begin to train ultra light..

on the way back up finally!!! good to be back....ish...
    Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

shoulder injuries are one of my biggest fears. iv forgone the days of huge weight due to seeing ppl tear up their shoulders...hope you make it back to where you want to be
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      shoulder injuries are one of my biggest fears. iv forgone the days of huge weight due to seeing ppl tear up their shoulders...hope you make it back to where you want to be
      thanks bro.. Im workin on the diet planning a little as we speak..
      Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

Comment

Working...
      X