Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi to all my bros and my opinion on the current gear scene...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all my bros and my opinion on the current gear scene...

Hi Boys and Girls,
    Whats Hapnin Pplz... Im from the UK...

Anyway just wanted to say hi to all and give my 2 cents on whats hapnin nowa days on the roiders scene...
    Im 24 and been using gear on and off for a while now; my first course was Organon Yellow Tops and thai pinks Dbols... Wow what a course...
    Was told by my source that the Dbol will feel like having a Turbo fitted to me lollll...
    Then my courses progressed; and i wanted the BOOM Sh1t lol as i was training for a powerlifting course... I started using gear my source himself used to get of a guy who brewed for himself...
    Loved the gear and it felt i had a BI-TURBO fitted to a V8 lol...
    I used aquaviron from india, i used tren acetate, igf1 and hgh anything i could get my hands on
    and i was getting lean and very strong; my diet and training was wikd; i has alot of lean quality muscle and i weighed in at my comp after having a full
    breakfast at just 88kg...
    It was my first comp i did the following at the age of 20:
    Squat = 290kg
    Bench Press = 175kg
    Deadlift = 290kg
    Really loved the feeling and qualified for the british final; but didnt compete coz i injured my shoulder and stopped training...
    Have been trying to get back into it but responsibilites hasnt allowed it till yet and now im 24... Last year i did manage to pull a 300kg deadlift after 4 weeks back in the gym and again stopped training coz of work commitments...

Now thats enough about me sorry if youve got bored but this is what im seeing on the steroid scene at the moment...
    UGLs are claiming to be pharma companies lol and pretending that tren is used to treat cancer; WTF lol its an animal drug... Could you imagine giving tren acetate to a cancer patient and when giving the patient kemo-therapy the patient probably punch the f**k outa the doctor from road rage lollll...

The thing that annoys me and im speaking for some of you here aswell is that the gear scene has become a lucrative business; i know its always been a business but know its just getting
    Were getting primo with deca in it; labs that are accurately dosing there gear find that even after having there gear tested is still coming underdosed; now the reason for that is the powders there using are not pure so if they claim to make primo 100mg/ml and the powders only 85% pure it will only be 85mg/ml...
    Its all a p1ss take; then were getting european C**ts counterfiting the pharma gear to the extent that its F*****g hard to tell the difference...
    Its a joke im getting ****ed off lol (its prob a sign that the sus im using is real lol) and im sure some of you are aswell; imagine the gear we were using was 100% accurate along with our diets and training we would be
    MASSIVE...
    I know its not all about the gear but i wish we had gear from only pharma companies; imagine we could to to tesco or walmart and buy gear over the counter; im talking about uk british standard sus, deca, hgh pfizer pens... Im getting a hard on thinking about it lol...

ANYWAY HI TO ALL AND I HOPE TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL ON HERE; BTW IM NOT A SOURCE; IM NOT SELLING GEAR IM JUST A REGULAR JUICE MONKEY TRYNA BE AN ADVANCED JUICE MONKEY... LOL

Welcome bro im from the UK York you?
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Welcome to JM brother
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Welcome Brother!

Comment

Welcome, good site/good people

Comment

Welcome...and one hell of an intro!
            Admin @ discoverbodybuilding.com

Comment

is that u in the pic brudda? welcome to the team

Comment

Working...
              X