stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stats

I am 33 years old 5'9" 280 i have been lifting for about a year i was diagnosed hypogonadism right before that. So I started a very conservative trt with my doc once i got a taste of the juice and after the way i had felt for the years before starting i loved it but my doc was just not on the same page he was happy keeping my total test at 300. As of now i am running test cyp twice weekly @ 200mg also every other week 175mg test e or cyp which ever the doc has on hand (stingy bastard) also i just started Ghrp-6 +Cjc 1295 (no dac) three times daily @ 100ui each morning, post wo, before bed i cant wait to see if the results are as good as ive heard. I am also waiting for T3, to come in and really really debating on just getting some gh just costs so damm much anyway hello everybody im a roidaholic

Welcome, my Dr. prescribes me 200mg every 2 weeks. I have to educate him about 1/2 life of test, which is 8 days. so I am on a roller coaster.
    I don't have an appt. until July but i will be talking to him about the test and GHR & Peptides. The script for Test C is only $20.00 ( I saved it and have started a cycle w/ it)

Comment

did you always have hypogonadism or was it caused by something later in life?
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I have been once pain medicine for about 4 years (vicodin to norco to methadone) after switching to a new pain managment dr durring my first exam he started asking questions like hows your labido, energy level, mood, he pointed out i was slouching and that my fat was begining to store on the back of my neck. Then i realized that my nipps had been kinda tender for the last few weeks until then i really paid it no mind and had chalked all of it up to aging being overworked and life just fuckin sucked. So he had.blooork doneand my total test was ...................46ng/dl ya thats not a typo thats really what it was lol my free test was like 2.4 ng/dl he also check my LH cholesterol. And one other that i cant remember right now he didnt test nor has he ever tested my estrogen levels. My doctor is also quite dense about hormone replacement

Comment

@Old Dude.
          I know how you feel my docter was the same way very conservative protocols and wouldnt even let me have a script just have to come in every two weeks for shot fucking ridiculous i just gave up on him alltogether for my hormone replacement i still take what he gives me but the whole appt. Now consists of " hows it going " stick "thanks doc see ya in two weeks" it amazes me how many people on this and other boards that say theirs HRT dr know just enough to be dangerous lol glad you put toghether a cycle

Comment

well at least you caught it...prolonged hypogonadism can do alot of damage to any male under the age of 40
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Welcome to the board. If i didn't know better HYPOGONADISM could sound like a good thing....... "Yeah, I got a case of hypogonadism - my balls are about the size of a pair of grapefruits and I shoot a 12 ounce wad when I cum". J/K

Comment

Working...
              X