need some wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some wisdom

recently finished a cycle including mainly winstol and test, after all was said and done took a week off to go on vacation, when came back to the gym started on a chest day and started with the usual warmup and when i went to throw a little more weight on i came down and felt a pain in my chest, havent been able to lift anything on a flat bench press since and i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this type of injury it doesnt feel like a muscle tear it feels like it is in my chest plate somewhere, wondering if maybe this is the result of too much winstol? any input would be appreciated, doctors are usless when it comes to sports injurys

I get little injurys like this all the time, I put it down to muscle tears or poorly warmed muscles, For some reason I always injure myself, Im just that kind of guy. I wouldnt worry about it, could be a nerve?
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

agreed about docs blowing with things like this..very intersting though... I would start a thread in a different section asking for help though... docs will either give u pain meds or telll u to ice/heat it and make another appt for a week lol so u can pay another 300 for nothing..... maybe the chiropractor coul d do something/... Honestly I think acupuncture could do wonders and is often referred to as hokus pokus and overlooked.. just my .02 wish u the best ...

AND

WELCOME BRUDDA

Comment

I agree with what the guys said. Injuries like this happen all the time. I'd just take a wk or 2 off of heavy lifting. Just do some high rep or even circuit training for a few wks and avoid any chest pressing movements. Watch to see how the injury progresses.

Winny will make tendons brittle, but injuries from this are usually in a joint. Not an injury like yours.

Jm2c.
        two_slug
        Last edited by two_slug; 12-04-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Oh Yeah, Welcome To JM Brother!

Comment

Welcome. There is a chunk of cardillage between your chest plate that can "pop". It happens when cpr is performed on you too. Not a MD (just a gynocologist ) but this could be it. Usually goes away in a few weeks after it grows back together.

Comment

Working...
            X