Hi, new and learning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new and learning

Greetings. Been reading up for my first cycle I hope this coming spring and was thinking about a cut actually.

late 30s male.

ive done some ph cycles, 3.

currently cutting down for a winter ph bulk (have stuff on hand now).

Following sams info for a beg. so was thinking of the below except it looks like with the bottles i could run 15 weeks so wasnt sure if i should do that to use all bottles up or just keep it to 12weeks and save some.

test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections
    adex .5mg EOD to E3D

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection (wk 14)

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 14
    20mg ED for wk 15-17

still reading up.

thx!

Hello

Myself do not give any instructions about aas usage,but some guys maybe can help you.
    As many times I have said,one of the most important (in my opinion) thing is that what,when,and how much you eat.

Wish you good luck

Comment

i agree. really been tweaking the diet the last year and its been coming along great!

think im gonna go with 10 week cycle instead, but would like comments. looks like test takes 3-4 weeks to kick in.

Originally posted by player View Post
      Hello

Myself do not give any instructions about aas usage,but some guys maybe can help you.
      As many times I have said,one of the most important (in my opinion) thing is that what,when,and how much you eat.

Wish you good luck

Comment

Welcome to JM! and 500mg ew test e or cyp is a grate first cycle i would say stick to 10weeks and you sound like you got everything else sorted, lots of info on this board if you look around and if you can find something just ask lots of people happy to help

Comment

thx for the welcome!

yeah, 10 weeks is looking like what i should do. still wanna research more esp which place i'm gonna grab stuff from.

Comment

welcome to juicedmuscle, bro

Comment

thx gys

couple questions...prob not right place to post this but wth right.

i see that "adex .5mg EOD" is suggested to be taken and i believe this is to help with water. also does it help with estrogen? I also see people suggesting to start with .25mg eod unless i need more.

also thinking about 12 weeks run for the test. looking like takes 3-4 weeks to kick in.

and lastly, would it be cool if i added winny in towards the end for my cutting cycle or since this is my first should i wait?

if ya think i should post this in the other section(s) let me know and ill repost after more research.

currently dieting hard for a lean bulk during winter using dzine (already have a few things) and was going to go the test cycle for a cut come late winter, early spring.

Comment

welcome.. and ya post it somewhere else for better info. Yea you can add winny at the end.. the reason people shuoldnt take more then one thing at once is if u have a bad reaction to one you wouldnt know what it was from.

Comment

Welcome.
                  yesRepost, yes adex helps with Estro, 12 wks is cool (can take 5-6 wks to kick in), don't add the Winny just tighten the diet or do more cardio.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Welcome to JM.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                      X