Not good with technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not good with technology

So I've never been on a Form ever that I can recall. Just signed up and wanted to say hi to every one and drop a line about myself. I'm 26 y/o been lifting for about 4 years. Iraq Vet! Hospital Corpsman with 1/9. I'm out now thanks be to God. In school studying to become a priest. 6'4" 255lbs. Just did a 455lbs squat the other day, damn proud! Followed by a 435 dead lift off the floor, thought that was pretty good. This was done no gloves, no straps, no pants. Know these aren't crazy numbers but was proud of myself and now hoping to make a few friends to get some ideas so i can continue to grow. Main problem is chest. I max out at 275lbs. A little behind isn't it? Or am I just self conscious? Hope to hear back from some of the mass monsters out there. So far it's only been Protein shakes, amino acids, and multi-v's. Peace be with you and hit me up, love to chat.

Welcome to JM... check out this video on benching. http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ighlight=bench

"ooops I did not paste the link"
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 05-19-2011, 11:53 AM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Welcome. .......................A ripped up, 6'4", 255lb priest???? You will definately get some attention. J/K

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm still in school, finishing up my last year doing my undergrads in philosophy then I have to go to the seminary (3 more years of school! noo!!) So how do I check out that video since there are no stupid questions, new to forms (hence the name of my post.) And are my bench numbers a little low for my size? My friends at the gym tell me it's fine but, one can never trust close friends to tell you the truth, kinda like when your girlfriend ask if that dress makes her look fat. And I total agree Sixteenton I think I'll stand out a little as a priest, maybe I can scare a few people into coming to church.

Comment

Like the square and compass!!! Welcome.

Comment

Little one are you a brother Master Mason?

Comment

I've been to the East.

Comment

Welcome to JM man.

Nice lifts.Keep it up.

Stay around and read up and learn all you can.You'll get to your goals.

Comment

Working...
                X