Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advice for a beginner first cycle of roids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice for a beginner first cycle of roids?

Hello! I'm a 34yrs male, 176,5 cm tall, 75 kg of weight. I used to be a fat man 2 years a go, and i started a low cabs diet and drop 16 kgs in 3 months. Since then i kept my weight and start to build some muscle. I start training with weights 13 months a go, and i must confess, i was a weak guy. Now i m still weak compared with the goal i have in mind, but at least i dont look riduculos at gym. Anyways, i feel ready to use more help from roids, and i wonder if someone can give me some advice. I have read a lot, but believe it or not, too much information is avaible and sometimes, too much is just good to get more confused. Considering i was fat, i want a cicle that helps me put mass, but lean mass, and also gain strenght. My stats? Well, here are some:
    - Bench press: 160 pounds x 15 rep
    - Bicep barbel curl: 80 pound x 12 rep
    - Deadlift: 180 pounds x 12 rep
    As u can see is not much...So i need serius help. Thanks!

welcome.. first cycle it is good to start with one compoudn, because if you jump into more then one and have a bad reaction you will not know which one it is from. I suggest you start with 500mg of test a week.. keep it simple

Comment

Welcome to JM.

To be honest ,with only 13 months of training,you have way more growing and learning to do before even thinking about AAS.Your muscles have not even neared their potential growth yet.

My advice would be to concentrate on your training and diet and continue to work on that for a couple of yrs first.I know at 34 you're not a kid and may be looking for a quick solution,but AAS are not magic.They will not make you into something you're not wothout having those 2 things in line first.

Good luck in whatever you decide.Either way,I Hope to see you around the board.Do as much research as you can brother.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
        Welcome to JM.
        To be honest ,with only 13 months of training,you have way more growing and learning to do before even thinking about AAS.Your muscles have not even neared their potential growth yet.
        My advice would be to concentrate on your training and diet and continue to work on that for a couple of yrs first.I know at 34 you're not a kid and may be looking for a quick solution,but AAS are not magic.They will not make you into something you're not wothout having those 2 things in line first.

Good luck in whatever you decide.Either way,I Hope to see you around the board.Do as much research as you can brother.
        I second that emotion. but u will do it anyhow so Blue has u on the right road.

Here is a quote from the Wise one Sam;what is a good starter cycle?

i get this question a lot. i'm not going to judge you but you should know that your cycle is only going to be as good as your diet and training. if you aren't ready for AAS...that is if your diet and training aren't in good order, you are not going to be happy with your end result. it is often suggested that someone trains for 2 years to get a good base before they start AAS.

so, that being said, the key to a good cycle for a first time user is to 'keep it simple'. if you're running several new compounds at a time, you'll have no idea what side effects are coming from what compound, what is working, whats not...basically, only add one compound per cycle. if this is your first cycle, you don't need to get crazy. you will make amazing gains off of something like this...
        (this cycle is designed for male athletes)
        12 wks
        test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections
        adex .5mg EOD to E3D

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection (wk 14)

nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 14
        20mg ED for wk 15-17
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Welcome to JM - read as much as you can in the forums and you will get your answers.

Comment

Thanks for all ur advices...I guess i will try test. I agree when u said is to early, but my weak genetic morphology sugest that my body will not do this alone, i dont know if i express this well. Anyways, i read there are more than one roid with testosterone. As a beggineer, which one should i use...any information about testoviron in beginners? One more...What about trenbolone? A guy from Romania who is bodybuilder there advice me to use it...Please forgive me if i m too ignorant, but i guess this is why great site like this exist.
            p.d. What about dianabol...is interesting to see how roids store web pages, always put beginners cycles that content dianabol or similar. Should i try that? Thanks again!

Comment

I wouldn't recommend tren for you first cycle...that Romanian is craaaazyyy. I would go with a long ester test... test e or cyp. If this is your first time with injections, a cycle where you only have to pin 2 time a week versus every other day, will be a lot easier and a good test to see if you're ready for a cycle with frequent injections

Comment

Forgive me if this is stupid question, what is teste e o cyp? Test e could be sustanon for example? any particular brand that u can recomend me?

Comment

enthanate.. or cypionate.. sust is different

Comment

Anybrand u can recomend?

Comment

Welcome to the board.. you will get your questions answered if you read read read.. its out there for you trust me..

I'm not as experienced as some of these cat's in here but I know if you dont know something or see an acronym being used that you dont know.. put that in a search engine with the word steriod and it susually comes up with a lot of info..

dont know what PCT is..? put PCT and steroid in a search and you will find what you need..

DMB
                      Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

Comment

Okay I'm definitely with FIST on this one we all get impatient, but with your stats your not even benching your own weight right? The difference between metric and lbs has me confused. But you really need to realize that once you start there is no going back. With that said make sure that your PCT is set up and ready before you start! It is the most important part of a cycle. I also second the statement to start with just test and the type will be determined by how often you want to inject.

Comment

Working...
                        X