Knowledge is key..So im ready to learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowledge is key..So im ready to learn

Whats sup fellas new to the site looking forward to learning as much as possible before cycle starts. Ive done a cycle in the past while in the marine corps but nothing to dramatic. Still a Newbe..But anyway let me get to the stats...Im 26, 6'1, 210lbs..work out 4 days a week and recently ordered some AAS. I Want to do a 8 week bulk & strength cycle. I have 100 tabs of Dbol (10mg)/ 12 amps of Test E (250mg)/ 100 tabs of nolva/ and still waiting on my Deca 10ml Vial w/2ml vial (200mg). Can someone help me on what else i need and on how i should dose a week same with the PCT. Is nolva all i need or should i get clomid too..I would really appreciate it thanks fellas..Looking forward to hearing back from u guys..

id get 4 more amps of test, so you could run 2 a week. and not sure what you mean about deca ml vial w/2ml vial. i would run both clomid and nolva, and also throw in some aromasin
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Welcome to the board man.

I agree with pushin about the extra amps.

As for the other questions,there are many posts here on board that will answer all of them.With that being said,.stick around and read up and learn my man.

This is a great board with a great bunch of people to learn from.

Comment

Oh yea,SEMPER FI brother.

OOORAH!!!!!

Comment

On the deca i meant im waiting on a 10ml vial and a 2ml vial of a total of 12cc. Ill do that, ill get 4 more amps of test. what about the deca??? Im not familiar with aromasin but ill do my research. Thanks for or input. How much should i take of Nolva,Clomid, and aromasin and for what weeks. What would my cycle look like..Thanks again for the Knowledge brother appreciate it.

Comment

EEEErrahhh..

Comment

Originally posted by ThePusyMonstr View Post
              On the deca i meant im waiting on a 10ml vial and a 2ml vial of a total of 12cc. Ill do that, ill get 4 more amps of test. what about the deca??? Im not familiar with aromasin but ill do my research. Thanks for or input. How much should i take of Nolva,Clomid, and aromasin and for what weeks. What would my cycle look like..Thanks again for the Knowledge brother appreciate it.
              While running Deca I would take Arimidex if you run into Gyno issues... Nolva Combined with deca could cause prolactin mishaps...
              Then after 2 weeks of last shot run your clomid (50 mgs. a day for 2-3wks.) Thanks bud!!

Comment

Welcome to the board bro good luck

Comment

welcome bud

Comment

Welcome to JM!

Comment

welcome to JM - like the name!

Comment

Welcome to JM!

Comment

welcome to the board