Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick introduction

Hello,

I am 41. I started lifting when i as 28. Got a beer belly, and drinking was causing problems for me. So i decided to hit the gym and havent looked back since. Maybe a 3 breaks due to injuries during that time.
    I train 5 days a week, due my best during summer months. Sometimes outdoor activities cant be avoided.
    Probably spent a ton of money on supplements over that time. Tied to purchase a little gear here and there. Best i have ever done was recieved some orals, year ago. When i got brave to try some juice, just wasnt meant to be, as 3 times i have tried since and never received.
    Praireboy born and raised. 5ft-10 and , starting weight was 170lbs, and now i reside at 205lbs. Dont know bf count but i know i could lose in the waist. I live in a small city of around 11k pop. Given my genetics, i know i will never be great, but I can be my best. As time goes on, i see my friends around me, who look much older than me due to drinking and smoking. So i feel very proud.
    I have learned much by others and forums. and know you never stop learning.

Getting later in life, my one goal is to try a cycle and see for myself. As i know it is getting tougher in the gym, but i am dedicated.

Thanks for listening .. Cheers...
    It is never too late....

Welcome to JM! look around and read up almost every question has been asked here at one time but if you cant find it just ask!

Comment

get into our sponsor forums everyone is satisfied. and WELCOME BROTHER.. if you have questions for what you should take post in anabolic section what ur goals are and stats and peopel can help. welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Comment

Working...
        X