What up fellas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What up fellas!

New to the site. Was actually looking for a legit online way to get gear and stumbled on this site. from what I hear the sponsor here looks good. Just still a little concernced with the whole online thing. Dont wanna get raked over the coals ya know.

Little bit about me. Been lifiting since I was 18 im 30 now. Ran a couple cycles over the past couple years. Sust/Deca/Dbols have ppretty much been it. Ran an aggresive clomid/nolva PCT and kept some decent gains. No sides throughout my aas career and Id like to keep it that way. I do a ton of research before I even entertain the thought of putting aything in my body so this looks like a great place to share experiences and knowledge with everyone. Ive gotten everything off the streets so its been really expensive and hopefully this time around I can get my gear at cost. Im looking to run a bulking cycle in a few weeks (if you know who comes through) and then a cutting cycle in fall. My diet is clean and I know what works for me in terms of "sizing up' lotta deadlifts, squats, presses.

Looking forward to shooting the breeze with you all.

tbones
    sapper22
    Last edited by sapper22; 04-19-2011, 03:04 PM.

Welcome to jm I understand the whole online thing but ur in good hands our sponsor is the best there is u won't regret a thing and jm is the best board out there imo there are plenty of members on here that will tell u the same thing our sponsor is gtg enjoy

Comment

One more thing I forgot to tell u make sure u read all the rules bro and ull be gtg

Comment

Welcome to JM i understand what you mean about online but you should have no worry's with our sponsor

Comment

Welcome to the board.

Comment

Welcome dude

Comment

whats up dude,how long u been in the game?is there any ladys on here?

Comment

Welcome your in good hands.
                Originally posted by sapper22 View Post
                New to the site. Was actually looking for a legit online way to get gear and stumbled on this site. from what I hear the sponsor here looks good. Just still a little concernced with the whole online thing. Dont wanna get raked over the coals ya know.

Little bit about me. Been lifiting since I was 18 im 30 now. Ran a couple cycles over the past couple years. Sust/Deca/Dbols have ppretty much been it. Ran an aggresive clomid/nolva PCT and kept some decent gains. No sides throughout my aas career and Id like to keep it that way. I do a ton of research before I even entertain the thought of putting aything in my body so this looks like a great place to share experiences and knowledge with everyone. Ive gotten everything off the streets so its been really expensive and hopefully this time around I can get my gear at cost. Im looking to run a bulking cycle in a few weeks (if you know who comes through) and then a cutting cycle in fall. My diet is clean and I know what works for me in terms of "sizing up' lotta deadlifts, squats, presses.

Looking forward to shooting the breeze with you all.

tbones

Comment

Working...
                X