New to this board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this board

OK well I am new here but not new to Bodybuilding/steroid forums. I haven't read all the rules on this one yet so to be safe I'll watch what I say until I do.

Here is my story, I am now 46 years old. I am retired military and spent a lot of years not eating right and drank way to much. After retiring from the military in 2004 I blew up like a balloon. I was at 260 pounds of all fat at 5'10" I had to use a Cpap machine at night and was on BP meds and Cholesterol meds.

So in 2008 I decided to get serious about losing weight and I am and always have been extremely OCD about any new hobbies so I knew this was gonna be one of those things.

Over 15 months I tracked every calorie I put in my mouth with myfitnesspal and did only cardio. On day one I burned 300 calories on the elliptical machine in 15 minutes on level 1 and I was spent but it was my start and to be honest the fatter you are the more calories you burn so it dropped fast at first.

So 15 months later I was 170 pounds and could run 6 miles without walking. Yup dropped 90 pounds dropped the first 60 pounds in the first 8 months. I went over a year without a slice of pizza or any crap. To this day I haven't yet to step foot in a McD or BK or Wendies etc.. I eat steel cut oats for breakfast everyday and ..well I digress so let me get back on subject. By the way I have pics if anyone wants to see the proof.

So at 170 pounds I was off all meds no more CPAP machine and the wife and everyone said I looked to thin even though I still have a roll of thick skin around my belly from being 260 pounds that I am still trying to lose but may not be able to without surgery.

Then I noticed at 170 that I had little muscle and felt tired most of the time. I was moody and irritable. Thats when I first saw those commercials for Low T we have all seen. By the way I don't recommend them but thats another story. So I started researching HRT. My first BW my total Test was 189 they sent me to a endo who retested it and it came back 301 he said I was normal and wouldn't do anything.

Well this pissed me off so off to the forums to do more research. After a month of dealing with different HRT clinics out of Florida..you know the ones I am sure. I was sitting at my house with my script gear, pins, HCG and AI trying to get the nerve to pin myself for the first time.

After one shot I was like wow I feel great so to try to keep this from getting any longer I have been on self administered HRT for 6 months now. Everything is going great and I feel like an old pro at it.

I started lifting weights again, I used to in my younger days. BAM went from 170 to 195 staying in size 32 pants although a bit more snug now in three months. Now I don't run 6 miles anymore but I still do about 2 miles 3xweekly

Now I want to do little bursting which I haven't done yet. I want to add a couple weeks of D-Bol which I haven't ever tried yet. So the expense of buying it through my HRT clinic without any insurance covering it is really bugging me.

So off to the forums again after much research I decide to try a UGL I made my first WU order and really got it pretty quick about 3 weeks. Unfortunately the Test Cyp was total bunk and I went to a very low place (Not fun to crash when your on HRT)

So back on my script again and feeling much better. I am thinking about trying another UGL one more time eventually maybe after I hopefully make some more friends on different forums I can trust to give me good info. I have plenty of supposed sources and I know all the UGL brand names I just don't want to end up with junk again. So I am sorta well known on some boards and lurk on others just reading. I was recommended this one from another post on another board. So here I am

Hoping to make friends and find the holy grail of sources some day to save me some cash LOL. I keep telling myself there has to be an easier way to do this but obviously I haven't found it yet. I don't live in a big city so theres not alot of gyms in my area. closest city from me is Dallas 2 hours away. Anyway again I am just rambling now for the sake of rambling. Nice to meet everyone if anyone has any questions or wants to see pics of my transformation just ask.
    streeter
    Last edited by streeter; 04-16-2011, 11:44 PM. Reason: Had a date wrong...I'm OCD

Welcome to the board.Sorry to hear about your losses.Keep with it man,you'll get it back on track.

Post up the pics,im sure everyone would like to see them.

Comment

So here I am at 260 then at around 185 I went all the way down to 170. Today on HRT I am around 200 without gaining hardly any fat back
      [IMG][/IMG]

Here I am at my daughters ROTC dinner and at 170 my lowest
      [IMG][/IMG]

Here I am just before HRT trying to gain muscle naturally I had peaked for my age and Test level not too bad though I guess.

Comment

Welcome Streeter. Hooah!
        our sponsor is top notch.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Impressive gains or should I say losses?? Good work man.

Comment

Good work bro, glad to have ya and welcome to JM!!!!
            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Welcome to the board. you found the best.

Comment

Working...
              X