What's Up Everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Up Everyone?

Hey everyone, I'm new here and thought I'd come and introduce myself. My name is Josh. I am 33 yrs. old. I am from Louisiana USA. I am new to the AAS life, but looking to get a good physique. I am not very big now, I weigh 180 lbs. I'm 5'10". I have been exercising pretty frequently. Lately though, I have been having trouble losing the little bit of belly fat that I have. I plan on doing a cycle here in the next couple of weeks. My cycle will consist of GP Test Enanth 250, GP Deca 250, GP Methan 50 (dianabol) for a 10 week cycle:
    GP Test Enanth 250: 1-10wks-500mg per wk
    GP Deca 250: 1-10wks-500mg per wk
    GP Methan 50 (dianabol): 1-6wks-50mg/ed
    GP Anastrozole (Arimidex): 1-10wks .5mg/eod
    Brand Caberlin on hand
    PCT start 10 days after last injection
    Brand HCG Inj 5000iu: 500iu/ed for first 10 days of pct
    GP Nolva (Nolvadex): 2-3wk of pct 40mg/ed and 4-5wk 20mg/ed

Feel free to chime in and let me know what you guys think...

Anyway, that's me!!!

Welcome mate...
    I think is to much for your first cycle... Wher are you going to go from there.. more???
    Test e x500mg week
    Dbol x30 mg week
    Plenty for first one to see if it's for you

Comment

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
      Welcome mate...
      I think is to much for your first cycle... Wher are you going to go from there.. more???
      Test e x500mg week
      Dbol x30 mg week
      Plenty for first one to see if it's for you
      Ya, you know maybe your right. I will think about it and go from there. It does seem like a good bit. Thanks for the reply...

Comment

Welcome to the JM family man.

A few things brother,if this will be you're first cycle,Test alone should all it consists of.If anything,adding the dbol at the beginning is all that should be added.You want to see how your body reacts to the test alone before adding in other compounds.In addition to this,with a proper diet and training protocol,a test cycle should yield very impressive results that you should be able to keep if you continue to keep your DIET and training tight.

Next is the hcg,it should never be run for pct.Always DURING your cycle to help the transition into pct.Running it during pct is actually very counter-productive to what you're looking for with pct.Secondly,drop it completely.It really shouldn't be needed for a mild cycle.A properly run pct should get you back to normal without hcg.

The adex is always good to have on hand as well and added ONLY if needed.While adex is utilized for many things,with a mild test/dbol cycle it is most always utilized to help control bloating but may not be needed.

Nolva is also always great to have on hand ONLY if needed.Ive never had a problem with gyno so never needed it during cycle and only utilized it during pct.

Remember man,the longer you can run the LEAST amount of gear while still making gains and WITHOUT the negative side effects,the better you will be in the long run in terms of health and the better your pocket will be in terms of not spending money on gear you don't need.

I would recommend sticking around the board and reading the plethora of articles on cycles,pct,diet,training,etc.Plenty of great reads here from a lot of very educated members.

Good luck brother.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
          Welcome to the JM family man.

A few things brother,if this will be you're first cycle,Test alone should all it consists of.If anything,adding the dbol at the beginning is all that should be added.You want to see how your body reacts to the test alone before adding in other compounds.In addition to this,with a proper diet and training protocol,a test cycle should yield very impressive results that you should be able to keep if you continue to keep your DIET and training tight.

Next is the hcg,it should never be run for pct.Always DURING your cycle to help the transition into pct.Running it during pct is actually very counter-productive to what you're looking for with pct.Secondly,drop it completely.It really shouldn't be needed for a mild cycle.A properly run pct should get you back to normal without hcg.

The adex is always good to have on hand as well and added ONLY if needed.While adex is utilized for many things,with a mild test/dbol cycle it is most always utilized to help control bloating but may not be needed.

Nolva is also always great to have on hand ONLY if needed.Ive never had a problem with gyno so never needed it during cycle and only utilized it during pct.

Remember man,the longer you can run the LEAST amount of gear while still making gains and WITHOUT the negative side effects,the better you will be in the long run in terms of health and the better your pocket will be in terms of not spending money on gear you don't need.

I would recommend sticking around the board and reading the plethora of articles on cycles,pct,diet,training,etc.Plenty of great reads here from a lot of very educated members.

Good luck brother.

Thanks for the incite there F.I.S.T. I have decided to keep it kind of simple. I will run the test e/dbol cycle:

Week Test E Dianabol Nolvadex
          1 500mg/wk 30mg/ed
          2 500mg/wk 30mg/ed
          3 500mg/wk 30mg/ed
          4 500mg/wk 30mg/ed
          5 500mg/wk 30mg/ed
          6 500mg/wk 30mg/ed
          7 500mg/wk
          8 500mg/wk
          9 500mg/wk
          10 500mg/wk
          11 500mg/wk
          12 500mg/wk
          15 40mg/ed
          16 40mg/ed
          17 20mg/ed

I pulled this cycle from http://www.steroid.com/Novice-Steroid-Cycles-I.php#, it looked to be what I have been seeing what all are talking about for a beginner cycle. I will stick with this, and then go from there. In addition to what is above, I will keep adex on hand as well...

What do you think?

Comment

Thanks for the incite there F.I.S.T. I have decided to keep it kind of simple, but I will add the dbol in with the test e. I will run the test e 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, and dbol 30mg/ed for 6 wks. I will then run nolvadex 40/40/20mg/ed starting 2 wks after last test e injection.

O and I have been reading the forums and yes there is a lot of good information. Do you think I would need some liver protection at this point with this dose of dbol?

Comment

You're welcome.

Great decision on the changes man.

Should be no need but as always,good to have stuff on hand if needed.Saw Palmetto is good for this as well as many other natural supps.Up your water & natural juice intake as well.Best way to help with this.

Comment

Welcome to the board brother, these guys are spot on. Good choice to drop the Deca.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                  Welcome to the board brother, these guys are spot on. Good choice to drop the Deca.

Thanks bud. I'm not scared to take advice, and I will continue to take advice as long as someone is willing to give it to me...

I Appreciate it...

Comment

Working...
                  X