Jintani and Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jintani and Naps

So, for those of you who have been to Jintani's distribution site, you may have noticed that there are things very similar to naps. I asked one of their online support peeps if the two were affiliated and he said no, but then stated that naps would be back up and running under napsgear.org and to check in a few days... he said that without me even mentioning naps being down... just found it interesting...

yea well, if you order jintani from uncle nappy, the gear is prob gtg. If you order from thier site its all bs and under dosed. I had levels checked after running uncle nappys gear then while on jintani and levels were not even half of what they are when running naps. I would stay clear of their direct site and stay with Uncle Nappy. The prices are too good to be true, you will def get what you pay for.
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Thanks for the reply. The prices are definitely ridiculously low.

On a side note.. i was the first one to put up napsgear.org, thanks to jintani telling me so. weird...

Comment

Working...
      X