Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test levels with Oxan-Anavar VS. Test Cyp for HRT blood results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test levels with Oxan-Anavar VS. Test Cyp for HRT blood results?

I'm on TRT 100mg/week. Doc wants blood tests in Feb. I know that taking amounts of 400-500mg/week will cause great numbers in blood amounts. I'm ramping down.
    But...what of taking Oxandrolone? While it's clear that this is more anabolic than Testosterone, it suppresses test levels, yes? If I take 15mg/day of Oxandrolone with my 100mg/week of test cyp... what might my blood tests show?

I'm on TRT too. Make him happy and ween yourself off 2 weeks before you go in so he does'nt get up set like mine did. We're cool now and he has me on 300mg's of cyp a week. One time my works general practitioner checked my levels while I was on 600mg's of test and 400mg's of eq. He read me the riot act of abusing roids. Oh well.

Comment

True, but does Oxandrolone raise test levels?

- Yeah I had one Doc that was Russian and he was a communist prick about anything excessive so I found a new Doc.
      Shit, how did you manage to get a Doc to approve 300mg/week?

Comment

I'm not sure what raises our levels so I just play it safe. Its still a hormone.

My doc beleives a man my age(41) can have the T levels of a man in his teens and 20's. And when its time for blood work I stop using everything 2 weeks before. He beleives my low T is hereditary. He acknowledges that we are all different and their is no one set in stone prescription for all.

Good luck bro.

Comment

Wow, I thought more people would have an answer to that one... I know that Var is about 3-4x more anabolic that Test but how much does it actually raise blood levels. Or does it? Perhaps it only affects receptors, protein synthesis, etc... but Test levels drop. Seems a strange question. I have Llewellyn's books and can't find a reference to Test levels other than Testosterone itself...

- Yeah I'm 47.. my Doc is fairly open minded but levels were once about 1500+ and he didn't like that...it was a mystery for sure. If I tell him I experimented with dosages he pauses but doesn't get upset; lol. I'm going to try 200mg/week and tell him that I feel good at this level.
          Thnx for the replies James.

Comment

Working...
          X