GP Test Cyp and Anadrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Test Cyp and Anadrol

Hey guys. I just received my order in the mail and I noticed that the oil has absolutely no color in these vials, whereas in the past, the oil always had the pigment of actual cooking oil..any idea why this batch has no color?

I was also wondering if any of you have experience with GP anadrol. I am going to be using it at 50mg a day for 6 weeks..I've only ever used dbol so I am looking forward to this...Lastly, naps was great once again, got here in no time!

Most of the oil I have gotten from GP, depending on the type of gear, is mostly clear. I have gotten some batches that have some color to it. Often time, color comes from oxidation, in the cooking process, but will have no effect on the gear itself. Also, I have used the big green drol's from Geneza. They are strong. very strong. I wouldn't go past 50 mg to start. I decided that anadrol isnt for me. It really taxes my liver hard and effects my appetite. I ran GP drol a few years back at 50mg and did well, but had a hard time eating. I ran it again a couple yrs ago at 100mg and had to stop when I felt physical pain in my liver. The second I felt that, I stopped ASAP. If you never tried it, its worth looking into and maybe you wont have the same experience I did. But for me personally, I'll stick with good ol' GP Methan or better yet, the GP injectable dbol, when I want to use something along those lines. Plus, Dbol always gives me a good sense of well being...added bonus!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      Most of the oil I have gotten from GP, depending on the type of gear, is mostly clear. I have gotten some batches that have some color to it. Often time, color comes from oxidation, in the cooking process, but will have no effect on the gear itself. Also, I have used the big green drol's from Geneza. They are strong. very strong. I wouldn't go past 50 mg to start. I decided that anadrol isnt for me. It really taxes my liver hard and effects my appetite. I ran GP drol a few years back at 50mg and did well, but had a hard time eating. I ran it again a couple yrs ago at 100mg and had to stop when I felt physical pain in my liver. The second I felt that, I stopped ASAP. If you never tried it, its worth looking into and maybe you wont have the same experience I did. But for me personally, I'll stick with good ol' GP Methan or better yet, the GP injectable dbol, when I want to use something along those lines. Plus, Dbol always gives me a good sense of well being...added bonus!
      Thanks for the response sam. i always hope you will respond in my threads haha. This is my first time use the GP oxy..I am only running 50mg a day for the 5-6 weeks....The physical liver pain you got scares me! i've been running milk thistle for the last 2 weeks and I am going to continue to run it throughout my oral cycle duration. I am also using anastrozole every 3 days at .25mg-.5mg, so hopefully those two things help with sides a bit.

This is day 3, so obviously no effects yet, but I am going to be keeping a close eye on everything. Thanks again

Comment

I agree Sam. it is the cooking. About 9 years ago I used to get the raw powders and make up batches of Test Cyp and Tren. Some were clear and some were dark. I thought I screwed up, but they all worked great.

Comment

Working...
        X