No announcement yet.

Tren E issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always game. If you read you'll find that situation to be a totally different one where an order was shorted. Not one where somebody says I got my gear but its bad can I send it back and get new gear. Then when that doesn't work says if you don't give me what I want I'm going to bad mouth you all over the boards. I see that's your normally reaction. I don't agree with you and you try to belittle me as we'll. (well) smartphone made it we'll! Your feelings on who or what I am means less to me then a hot pile of shit. You don't know me or anything about me. If you did you would be quit jealous. I'm positive. College education retired wealthy on a golf course at the age of 36. What do you matter me? What I post doesn't in anyway enlighten you to what I do or don't know. But I don't mind giving you a little insight. If you asked.
    Look I edited the post again just to add that i only used there in any of the above post one time. Correctly. So what are you even talking about. Like I said that's who you are. Somebody disagrees with you and here comes the hate. I think you may need to reevaluate your existence.
    manonmac1
    Last edited by manonmac1; 07-30-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Okay I am in Ga. I will gladly take the 2 vials. I will do them and let everyone know the results
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
        Okay I am in Ga. I will gladly take the 2 vials. I will do them and let everyone know the results
        I know you're just kidding but I really would just give these to you. If for nothing other than to have someone who appears to know the difference either agree or disagree with my experience with this batch. I'm sure if I sent it to the illiterate one, he'd be on here 24 hours later telling us all how it's the greatest Tren he's ever had and how he's already gained 8 lbs after one workout. Oh, and he invented Post-it notes. Being retired at age 36, I'm sure he's quite the entrepreneur. Too bad he still can't spell or form a complete sentence.

If you really want to try to find a way to make this happen, get with me privately and we'll see if we can find a way to get you these two last vials without either of us having any exposure.

Manonman1, give me your address and I'll send you my little girl's copy of Hooked on Phonics. Maybe it'll work for you too.

Comment

Dude, enough with the personal attacks. If I was writing a post while doing something else, it would certainly be filled with grammatical errors... Lets try to keep this on point...
          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

they should have a bromance <3
            NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I have ten E also and it truly feels meh to me,I have zero night sweats,no usual tren sides.I am not saying I am 100% sure there's bad tren E or a different compound in vial.Maybe my body responds differently to tren E as opposed to Tren Ace?I know it sounds dumb,I have however seen alot in my 20 plus years in this game & I agree with OP,this sucks.I also agree that it could be worse and we are in a tough time for AAS all around,with MLB suspensions & government hearings,parental groups trying to ban everything a young boy needs.LOL.Sorry for going that direction,but both sides have valid points,I have been on both ends b4.I have been reading threads on JM for a while now & most bro's are pretty cool with helping other bro's.I had 10 years of gear runs that were fire & good price,availability etc,also had bunk,long waits,(local or online)Either way,I hope it all works out for everyone as we will all have an issue in this game,eventually.

Comment

Working...
              X